What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

qld cup about as popular as you know what

nqcowboy87

Bench
i read an article about the titans players under 20's players who wont be eligible for 20's next year and they'll have to play queensland cup if they dont play nrl and somebody inferred that would be the end of their career if they played qcup and also the cnaberra raiders wont be able to see if the souths logan back up halfback can play instead of playing tongue there

i read an article about the titans players under 20's players who wont be eligible for 20's next year and they'll have to play queensland cup if they dont play nrl and somebody inferred that would be the end of their career if they played qcup and also the cnaberra raiders wont be able to see if the souths logan back up halfback can play instead of playing tongue there

Repeat after me:

PUNCTUATION IS YOUR FRIEND!

Ram Man

Juniors
The Toyota cup is $hit!
Its Flegg with a different name and all clubs are made to have a team.
Under 20's players are worried its the end of their career because they will have to play against men, instead of boys week in week out.

wombat68

Juniors
In a tragic season for the NRL I think the Toyota Cup has been the only shining light. brilliant skills and emerging talent. And your nearly always guaranteed a biff as well.:cool:

Roland

Juniors
If the Toyota Cup is the jewell in the crown of the NRL it is clear that the NRL has nothing.

wombat68

Juniors
If the Toyota Cup is the jewell in the crown of the NRL it is clear that the NRL has nothing.

have you ever made the effort to see one live?
After watching a thriller with the Titans v Tigers U/20's
i had to sit through one of the most inept !st grade games ever.
They should've given the young blokes half their match pay today.

Roland

Juniors
have you ever made the effort to see one live?
After watching a thriller with the Titans v Tigers U/20's
i had to sit through one of the most inept !st grade games ever.
They should've given the young blokes half their match pay today.

Certainly not. I have Fox and I have not watched more than a few minutes at any one time.

It is junior football. There is no defensive pressure. It is very soft. Easy to look good if there is no opposition.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Certainly not. I have Fox and I have not watched more than a few minutes at any one time.

It is junior football. There is no defensive pressure. It is very soft. Easy to look good if there is no opposition.

Agree, attack may be good but defence in most of the games is non-existent.

wombat68

Juniors
Agree, attack may be good but defence in most of the games is non-existent.

there young blokes on the rise.
The skill, attack and DEFENCE say compared to what was coming through the junior ranks a cpl years ago is massive.
Not all of them will make the big time, but it's a brilliant stepping stone they've set up for the young guys that are going to make it, without getting smashed by some 1st grade monster like Mason until their physically capable of handling that pressure.

rwaite

Juniors
The Toyota cup is $hit!
Its Flegg with a different name and all clubs are made to have a team.
Under 20's players are worried its the end of their career because they will have to play against men, instead of boys week in week out.

Couldn't have said it better than that.

rwaite

Juniors
there young blokes on the rise.
The skill, attack and DEFENCE say compared to what was coming through the junior ranks a cpl years ago is massive.
Not all of them will make the big time, but it's a brilliant stepping stone they've set up for the young guys that are going to make it, without getting smashed by some 1st grade monster like Mason until their physically capable of handling that pressure.

The NYC is a higher standard than the FOGS Colts but it should be subservient to the QLD & NSW Cups not weaken it.

Any suggestions how this should be done. I favour just have QLD teams and NSW teams play their own and come together at the end of the season in a finals series. Would be a shedload cheaper.

Latest posts