What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qld Cup jerseys

hellteam

First Grade
00012258-image.jpg

Q_Cup_729-420x0.jpg

There you go

Last edited:

beave

Coach
i watched online the highlights of Logan v tweed heads, good luck trying to pick which team was which in that game, it was ridiculous the clash of jerseys.

ethos

Live Update Team
i watched online the highlights of Logan v tweed heads, good luck trying to pick which team was which in that game, it was ridiculous the clash of jerseys.

Just as bad as last year's grand final between Norths and Northern Pride..

hellteam

First Grade

They've clashed for years it's a joke. Tweed don't even have an alternate jersey, they need one badly. Either that or Souths Lorgan should have a blue and yellow (logan colours) away jersey.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
They've clashed for years it's a joke. Tweed don't even have an alternate jersey, they need one badly. Either that or Souths Lorgan should have a blue and yellow (logan colours) away jersey.

Souths Logan have an alternate jersey. They wore it against Tweed. It's got a black V on the front to distinguish from Tweed and green numbers. So from behind it's pretty obvious who's who based on number colour and the fronts were different too. Stop ya whingeing.