What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD Team 2017

King hit

Coach
Channel 10 news sports report was playing in the background and I heard them say that Sam Thiaday could be in line for a comeback.

Just lol at Thiaday playing an Origin game again :D

Channel 10 news sports report was playing in the background and I heard them say that Sam Thiaday could be in line for a comeback.

Just lol at Thiaday playing an Origin game again :D

Due to the lack of real investigative reporters at Ten, they are inventing stories. Ten should stick to their strengths: Going broke and programing shit shows. They certainly haven't got a track record of reporting F*ck all. If it wasn't for the internet they wouldn't be able to compile a News program at all.

Last edited:
GIven that we are less than a month away from Origin 1 it is quiet here at LU and for once the NSW bullshit factory hasn't started spewing bullshit.

They might not, depending upon policy from on high.

I'll miss this year's version of that long running saga "This year he is gonna do it"..

GIven that we are less than a month away from Origin 1 it is quiet here at LU and for once the NSW bullshit factory hasn't started spewing bullshit.

They might not, depending upon policy from on high.

I'll miss this year's version of that long running saga "This year he is gonna do it"..
Even if we do win this year, it's just not the same - no Thurston, no Cronk, Billy is old, Inglis is broken and Mitchell Pearce is gone.

isaiah

Bench
I don't think much of Kaufisi, he has never really done much that has impressed me. He looks like he just benefits from the Storm system. Lowe is a fairly good second rower and he has a kicking game to.
Hess on the edge, arrow onto the bench, and Bateman if Maguire is out. Are we sure Maguire won't be back in time?

King hit

Coach
Hess on the edge, arrow onto the bench, and Bateman if Maguire is out. Are we sure Maguire won't be back in time?

Papalli has been showing some form of late. He had a great game today in a beaten team. He will be recalled to the Maroons

ArmyVet

Juniors
My 2 cents worth.
Taking injuries in to account.

Thanks in advance to the hate lol

1. Billy Slater
2. Dane Gagai
3. Greg Inglis
4. Will Chambers
5. Valentine Holmes
6. Cameron Munster
7. Michael Morgan
8. Matthew Scott
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Dylan Napa
11. Coen Hess
12. Jarrod Wallace
13. Jai Arrow

14. Moses Mbye or Anthony Milford
15. Tim Glasby
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Felise Kaufusi

Last edited:

isaiah

Bench
My 2 cents worth.
Taking injuries in to account.

Thanks in advance to the hate lol

1. Billy Slater
2. Dane Gagai
3. Greg Inglis
4. Will Chambers
5. Valentine Holmes
6. Cameron Munster
7. Michael Morgan
8. Matthew Scott
9. Cameron Smith
10. Dylan Napa
11. Coen Hess
12. Jarrod Wallace
13. Jai Arrow

14. Moses Mbye or Anthony Milford
15. Tim Glasby
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Felise Kaufusi
Injuries to Ben hunt, Gavin Cooper, and Darius Boyd?

Boyd should absolutely not be selected for this series. There may be future opportunities, but as it stands, this year he should be omitted from the team for the good of the team.

Latest posts