What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qld v nsw results - all levels / ages / genres

The Partisan

So thought we'd start the thread for all games between QLD and NSW opposition.....

And to kick things off ...today it was the u/16's Indigenous clash with the Qld Murris v NSW Kooris with a fitting 16 all draw being the final score.

The Partisan

So we continue......

NSW U/16's get the biscuits over their Qld counterparts

then Qld Origin take game 1

The Partisan

Unfortunately my fears that 'Average RL fan' cares only for NRL and Origin seem to be well founded.

I'd reckon an AFL / RU forum of a similiar theme would be much more supported.

Anyhow, i'll keep flying the flag for those in the 1% who can see all the work and effort being made under the main game.

The Partisan

NSW make it three in a row with the U/18's Blues mauling the young Maroons 26 - 0 in an impressive display.

The Partisan

NSW on a roll with their " Boys in blue " Police team pipping their Qld counterparts in the annual Australia Police State Championship" . The Blue also winning the whole comp on points after each time (NSW, Qld and Combined Affiliates States) won a game each.