What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QRL games / tournaments you'd like to see !

The Partisan

Okay throwing it out there !

What teams would you like to see clash in either an individual event or as part of a short tournament ?

Cairns v Gold Coast ?

Ipswich v Mt Isa ?

City v Country ? (@ level below ISC)

Qld Residents v England Knights / NZ Maoris / Pacific Invitataional ?

(Throw in a reason why you want the game if you can !)

rwaite

Juniors
Okay throwing it out there !

What teams would you like to see clash in either an individual event or as part of a short tournament ?

Cairns v Gold Coast ?

Ipswich v Mt Isa ?

City v Country ? (@ level below ISC)

Qld Residents v England Knights / NZ Maoris / Pacific Invitataional ?

(Throw in a reason why you want the game if you can !)

With the success of the Auckland Nines weekend, something similar at the Qld Cup level might be a great idea as a pre-season weekend carnival.

How about bringing back the Bulimba Cup and playing it as a four game Nines tournament on a Sunday two weeks before the start of the season?

Create a carnival atmosphere and play it at North Ipswich Reserve between the Ipswich Jets, a combined Brisbane and combined Toowoomba.

The Partisan

Mmm Ipswich North Reserve eh !

I'd find the Gold or Sunshine Coasts more appealing pre - season myself ! :D

On the Bulimba Cup issue, I have raised the idea of a 'one off' tribute year to the TRL and IRL - but not received any feedback.