What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QRL Program(me) consigned to (sin) bin ????

juanfarkall

Coach
Hope the QRL finds another way to pump some money into Cracker Print.

Gotta look after the old mates

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Maybe Cracker has retired and sold the business. No point supporting them any more.

Still, will save the frustration of turning up and finding the supply of 50 programmes is all gone by 2.30 pm.

So much for pulling out a five year old programme and seeing how the plyaers from then have kicked on. Will have to start a website collection instead.

Stewbum

Juniors
Very unhappy that I couldn't buy my boy a program now that he's at least feigning interest. Give a kid an electronic device at a football game for a second and see how much football they watch.

Stewbum

Juniors
The clubs should at very least provide a single A4 sheet with game day team listings and advertising material on the back. It's not hard boys. It's not hard.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
You could produce a simple sheet with the info people want to look at on the day :

- teams for each grade
- premiership ladder
- next week's games

All can be copied from the QRL site. Not hard.

Stewbum

Juniors
That's crazy talk.

If this was 1994 I'd start my own program and sell it until shut down by goons.

expansionist

Juniors
Easts did that a few time - did their own A4 sheet folded in 2 with team lists etc..

BUT it wasnt worth the paper it was printed on as the team that would run out looked nothing like the one printed...

Easts are the worst for that for some reason - no idea why

Stewbum

Juniors
Easts did that a few time - did their own A4 sheet folded in 2 with team lists etc..

BUT it wasnt worth the paper it was printed on as the team that would run out looked nothing like the one printed...

Easts are the worst for that for some reason - no idea why
Easts are the worst for everything.