What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quarter Final vs Storm

Bulldog Force

Referee

2014teams-mel-main.png

1. Billy Slater 2. Sisa Waqa 3. Will Chambers 4. Mahe Fonua 5. Marika Koroibete
6. Ben Roberts 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Ryan Hinchcliffe

14. Tim Glasby 15. Tohu Harris 16. Junior Moors 17. Jordan McLean
18. Dayne Weston 19. Justin O'Neill

2014teams-cby-main.png

1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mitch Brown
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

14. Dale Finucane 15. David Klemmer 16. Frank Pritchard 17. Moses Mbye
19. Reni Maitua 20. Harlan Alaalatoa 21. Pat O'Hanlon

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Gavin Morris
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Grant Atkins
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Luke Patten​

Packy

Bench
With the obvious exceptions our team actually looks better than theirs. If we can f**king hold the ball we're a chance.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I disagree, I think they look stronger and shouldn't have many problems disposing of us.

Let me end this post by saying FFS!!!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Don't forget cam smith is under an injury cloud. Even if he plays he may be limited in what he can do.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They won their first three with a full complement to open the season - Smith was out in Round 4 and we smashed them 40-12. We're also the only team in the NRL with a 50% + record against them in their history. We CAN do it.

Bulldog Force

Referee
They won their first three with a full complement to open the season - Smith was out in Round 4 and we smashed them 40-12. We're also the only team in the NRL with a 50% + record against them in their history. We CAN do it.
Tim, it's not that we can't do it, it's about the moral of the team, it's low at the moment and unless they pick it up before Sunday... we're pretty much done.

Timmah

Staff member
I don't think the morale's low, we gave Souths hell just a fortnight ago and the first half showed we can get across the line when we need to. I also throw back to Round 18 when we held them out with stoic defence. I still believe.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I don't think the morale's low, we gave Souths hell just a fortnight ago and the first half showed we can get across the line when we need to. I also throw back to Round 18 when we held them out with stoic defence. I still believe.

Same. Des even said it's not morale that's the issue. If we hold onto the ball, then we can win the game because we do have the big boppers that will wear other teams down. It's how our gameplan works, and it only works if we complete our sets.

I'm in Melbourne next weekend so couldn't fly down for this...annoying

As I've been saying all week we have a good record against the storm...just need to win the battle in the middle of the field. Tolman and Williams need to totally pull their finger out, sick of them

Bulldog Force

Referee
Graham played well but Lafai a MoM IMO. He scored 3 tries and setup the first to Eastwood. Great performance. Didn't see that coming (like everyone else). Well done to the boys.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Unfortunately I missed the live game but got to watch the replay. I am with you Bulldogs Force, I was not confident we could win that game. Our form has been so inconsistant that you can't tell what team will show up.

I am glad they proved me wrong! The way they played makes be proud to support this great club. If they can continue that form, we should be able to knock off the Manly Seagulls.

Packy

Bench
As we got closer I felt good about it. I didn't want to jinx myself but by kick off I was really confident.

Has Frankie P gotten even bigger? We missed his energy and impact. Tony ran hard all game too. Someone lit a fire under him.

Timmah

Staff member
Good boy.

Now for us to become the first team to win it from 7th since...

Well, ever?