What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for Titans fans and folks from the West of Sydney

spritzer

Why wont you answer these questions spritzer?

Simple yes or no answers will suffice, of course if you don't answer, the answers must all be "yes"

If they sink they are witches, and if they float they are witches and must be burned at the stake, its a zero sum game, with zealots of this nature, the hate consumes them, is that you as well ?.

Poor little Phil, a lap dog at Docs feet, i wonder if he strokes him nicely around the neck as he sits there below him.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If they sink they are witches, and if they float they are witches and must be burned at the stake, its a zero sum game, with zealots of this nature, the hate consumes them, is that you as well ?.

Poor little Phil, a lap dog at Docs feet, i wonder if he strokes him nicely around the neck as he sits there below him.
Deflection.gif

Raiderdave

First Grade

so many words

so little said ................

1 point.

STFU

Juniors
Who can dispute anything you say, you have exactly the answers you need and crave so desperately, but you are nowhere near as smart as the other hater, thats pretty obvious, you need him to stir the hating pot, he gets you really riled up with new material every now and then, pay more attention to him.

At the meetings, he would be the gand poohbah of your little cult, and you would be a bit of a yes man, an underling, a foot soldier, but hey, nothing wrong with not being so bright, i bet you are strong though.

:lol:

Talk about "owned' LOL

Looks like the same "mean girls" from the fight club are at it again

Phil McGrawhan, hineyrulz, Raiderdave, Flapper, docbrown :sarcasm:

Flapper

First Grade

Talk about "owned' LOL

On what planet is that "owned"? Phil asked a range of questions, and spritzer was too scared to answer them. Rambling about bullshit to try and avoid answering very simple questions isnt owning anyone, it merely says that the answers to said questions will reflect badly on the AFL.

Of course STFU, if you want to man up and answer Phils questions be our guest.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
On what planet is that "owned"? Phil asked a range of questions, and spritzer was too scared to answer them. Rambling about bullshit to try and avoid answering very simple questions isnt owning anyone, it merely says that the answers to said questions will reflect badly on the AFL.

Of course STFU, if you want to man up and answer Phils questions be our guest.
On planet Victorian, the same place where Boggerball is the greatest game on earth.......

age.s

First Grade

Asked about real events, responded with psychedelic delusions. :crazy:

spritzer

Asked about real events, responded with psychedelic delusions. :crazy:

I dont think its deluded to think that Doc Brown is a revered poster, pretty obvious he is smarter than most who post on this board, unfortunately for him, in this case intelligence does not equate to being right, rational or a decent guy.

Its also pretty obvious that he is some sort of 'spiritual leader' in the little cult of hate that you have going on here, from time to time he releases little bits of hate info to rile the natives up, and there are plenty of sheep, lap dogs, and educationally challenged posters like Phil etc who take the bait.

Oh BTW if you are talking about the witches thing, its not entirely correct, but pretty close to the mark.

spritzer

Talk about "owned' LOL

Now that you mention it, they are a bit like a pack of mean teenage girls, who bitch and moan, and make up stuff.

The difference is that instead of another girl being the object of their hate, it is a football code

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Still haven't answered one of Phil's questions yet Wine Spritzer, more dribble from a gutless piss poor troll.

spritzer

Still haven't answered one of Phil's questions yet Wine Spritzer, more dribble from a gutless piss poor troll.

I already answered lap dog Phils statements, you just cant read very well, perhaps you are one of docs little foot soldiers as well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I already answered lap dog Phils statements, you just cant read very well, perhaps you are one of docs little foot soldiers as well.
Crapping on about witches and lap dogs wasn't really the answer Phil was looking for............

spritzer

Crapping on about witches and lap dogs wasn't really the answer Phil was looking for............

Being a bit educationally challenged, its not worth really trying to have a discussion about anything with Phil, let alone something he unconditionally, blindly hates, and after just reading your attempt at humour, you are in the same boat.

docbrown

Coach
I dont think its deluded to think that Doc Brown is a revered poster, pretty obvious he is smarter than most who post on this board, unfortunately for him, in this case intelligence does not equate to being right, rational or a decent guy.

Its also pretty obvious that he is some sort of 'spiritual leader' in the little cult of hate that you have going on here, from time to time he releases little bits of hate info to rile the natives up, and there are plenty of sheep, lap dogs, and educationally challenged posters like Phil etc who take the bait.

Oh BTW if you are talking about the witches thing, its not entirely correct, but pretty close to the mark.

Obsess about me much? :lol:

gUt

Coach
He gave a list of the reasons he dislikes AFL. Conditions if you will. He attempted to engage you in a mature conversation about his clearly stated reasons. You are indeed educationally challenged.