What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quote of the year

skeepe

Immortal
Adrian Morley said:
I think the Roosters are pretty humble after a win and a loss. We tend not to shoot our mouths off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy obviously doesn't listen to media conferences or read the papers that much. Funniest rugby league-related thing I've read all year.

Eels Dude

Coach
Ah good call. I think he should take a look at a few of his teamates as well, a la Justin Hodges.

Fibroman

First Grade
Steve Martin once starred in a movie- The man with two Brains. Justin Hodges stars in his own version everyday- the man with half a brain.

The bloke is a few thousand ants short of a picnic.

Eels Dude

Coach
fibro man said:
Steve Martin once starred in a movie- The man with two Brains. Justin Hodges stars in his own version everyday- the man with half a brain.

The bloke is a few thousand ants short of a picnic.

I saw the tail end of that movie last week. It was bloody hilarious. But back to footy, yes Hodges doesn't seem to think before he opens his mouth.

blackfriday

Juniors
"As to Australian soccer, I am only going to get interested when the Socceroos beat a nation that has running water."

now THATS the quote of year from mikey robbins.

Latest posts