What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 V Newcastle Knights

moller

Juniors
When was the last time Fine played centre? He seems to have been in the back row for a while now.

Pretty happy with the changes, speed on the wing, a centre how hopefully can hopefully use his forward defensive experience to shore up the right side.

What happens if JAC has a blinder in attack and MCK has a blinder defensively, I know I'm getting ahead of myself there but gee I wish and hope these 2 really play well.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Good looking side!

5 Jordan Rankin
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Tim Simona
18 Michael Chee Kam
23 Josh Addo
6 Mitchell Moses
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods
9 Dene Halatau
10 Ava Seumanufagai
11 Josh Aloiai
12 Chris Lawrence
13 Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14 Tim Grant
15 Matt Ballin
16 Junior Felise
17 Kyle Lovett

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gee. Up against a side smacked by 60 last week and we are letting them walk the ball up the middle.

This side has no cohesion or communication.

Or structure.

Taylor could be looking at his last pay cheque

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought that was great. It also showed me the areas that I think we need to get right. JAC is a gun. For some reason and this is prior to Taylor we seem to think that having gun wingers isn't a priority. I think wing is an important position that can win or lose you games.

Elijah Taylor is a weapon. I really didn't watch him much at Penrith because I only watch Tiger games but he is a special player. Penrith are stupid for letting him go.

When it comes to our halves we really need some work. Brooks is good but he isn't an organising half. I'm not sure if he is really a long term first grade half back. ET being there makes it a lot easier for him because he can just attack and he doesn't have to organise the team. Moses is a better organiser but he still isn't great. I think we basically need to reassess how good these halves will be and maybe give them time to improve because they aren't the sort of players that take the game into their hands and win it for us. ET seems to be a player that can do that.

Latest posts