What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 Fri - RAIDERS v PANTHERS *Match Thread*

Raider_69

Post Whore
FFS... another try to penrith
we've put the cue in the rack here, we'll get the win but a dissappointing end to the game

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: another try

deadset, does someone wanna tell the raiders league is an 80 minute game, not 70 minute game!
Henry will be absolutely filthy on the last 10, lord knows i am...

spose its good to get a win but we should have really put them to the sword

pantherz9103

First Grade
If only the Panthers defence wasn't so pathetic. Oh well I expected another loss. I'm yearning for a new season and this horror one to be over.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dutchy said:
He better not take to long. Todd's mummy is in the carpark waiting for him.

he won $1000 as MOTM for channel 9, via Bundy Rum, i recon he may have told the old lady to head on home and he and costo will split a cab ;-)

RufusRex

Post Whore
FMD ... had some money on the raiders to cover the start and with 10 minutes to go was counting my money .. then this sh*t .... bloody hell

Raider_69

Post Whore
absolute woeful decision on the first of the colin best no trys
will await to see the second, but i wonder what Mr. Finch will have to say about that...

*Paul*

Juniors
We were commenting on Penrith's lack of haste in setting scrums and other activities when they were behind by 12 - came back and bit them in the arse.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Terrible decision on Penrith's 2nd try too, take you're pick on what to get em for, there was enough in the offside off the original kick, passing off the ground and a suspect put down to award no try imo

mind you they got it 100% spot on with Best's second attempt, there was fair dinkum 6 hands under the ball

Latest posts