What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 MNF - TIGERS v COWBOYS *Match Thread* 7:00pm

elyod138

Bench
Everyone blames the players yet nobody looks towards the coaching staff, this sh*t has been going on for 3 seasons now...

Jordan

Juniors
elyod138 said:
Everyone blames the players yet nobody looks towards the coaching staff, this sh*t has been going on for 3 seasons now...

I agree.. Murray escapes a lot of critisism by Cowboys fans because of his 'nice guy' attitude, along with that he was the one that got us out of the cellar in the first place. Even in 2005, when we made the grand final, we were still prone to these fifty point hidings (in fact we had one first week of the finals by the tigers). We haven't shown any sort of improvement at all since then, despite having an arguably much stronger playing roster. He's just too relaxed and this just seems to make the players complacent.. just look at what he's done to the Blues.

elyod138 said:

oh my. when nsw fans bag the coach all the cowboys fans came out in their thousands defending precious muz now it happens to you lot and you want to complain? muz being an overrated sh*t coach is old news

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thurston is playing injured- needs a shoulder reconstruction, trying to play out the season.

elyod138

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
oh my. when nsw fans bag the coach all the cowboys fans came out in their thousands defending precious muz now it happens to you lot and you want to complain? muz being an overrated sh*t coach is old news

Show me one post where I have defended Murray, just one.

Mr Saab

Referee
If Muzza misses the 8 this yr then it should be bye bye Muzza.

Raiders (winnable)
Panthers (winnable)
Dragons (winnable)
Knights (winnable)
Dogs (loss)

The draw is not hard.

Jordan

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:

I have never defended Murray either. From a QLD perspective, I am delighted with how well he managed to destroy the blues. He's just too relaxed, and this rubs off onto the players... and it seems to lead to a lack of intensity.

At club level, Murray coached teams tend to have 2 or 3 really good games, followed by a shocker. It's happened to often for it to be a coincedence.

colonel_123

Juniors
Red Bear said:
What happened to Thurston, LU update semed to think he was injured?

He's playing with an injury and was left clutching at his shoulder after an attempted tackle.

Then he came off late in the match but Murray said it was because the game was lost and he wanted to bring Thurston off the field, not because he was injured.

bowen_1

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
If Muzza misses the 8 this yr then it should be bye bye Muzza.

Raiders (winnable)
Panthers (winnable)
Dragons (winnable)
Knights (winnable)
Dogs (loss)

The draw is not hard.

Agreed. They should actually be in the top four this year.

Azkatro

First Grade
The Cowboys football club should put a tape together on what happened tonight as a "how not to prepare and travel to Sydney for an NRL game".

badav

Bench
Cowboys are in dire straights. This season is panning out just like last season. May well miss the 8 again.

smeghead

Bench
Regardless of the opposition it was great to finally see my team put in an 80 minute performance and not let a team off the hook