What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 Sat - DRAGONS v BULLDOGS *Match Thread*

gregstar

Referee
well done dogs.

saints were made to pay for crucial errors at crucial moments.

it doesn't matter if you are the better side, if you make elementary mistakes at key moments, you lose.

Apey

Staff member
somethingwithjohn said:
Who was it that said that Dogs would be one of the teams that can challenge Storm :lol::lol::lol:

If roosters can beat them, the Dogs certainly can. Especially after that effort. So yeah :?

Great game to watch, was happy I tipped them too. So glad both games turned around for my tips :D It made me forget about the Knights game for a bit >_>

dragonfire

Bench
Rovelli said:
Dogs do just enough - again

were we watching the same game? I could have sworn Creagh and Morris gifted the doggies 12 points in the final 10 minutes with pretty poor ball handling skills. Seriously I feel sorry for Brownie after that ending, so frustrating to have lost that match. Hopefully Soward doesnt go too hard on himself the 2/6 goals he kicked.

slackboy72 said:
Season over

hmmm i would think the finals chances are over but the season is still going, I would like to see us come out and win each and every one of the games to ensure we dont get the spoon or doesnt that matter now?

But overall was a good game and the Doggies were good enough to take advantage so congrats, good luck in the finals, hope someone other than the storm take it out ;)

Ridders

Coach
didn't deserve it, but will take it. Saints really let themselves down at crucial points in the game. Didn't help that soward had a shocker with the boot, altho most of the attempts were from pretty wide out.