What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 Sat - WARRIORS v KNIGHTS *Match Thread*

Missa

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
At least it was my second favourite team smashing my favourite :(. Warriors will win a premiership very soon, i'm gonna put some cash on them for 08.

great win by the warriors....we were crap....i will be cheering them in the finals....my 2nd fav team too......i love manu.......that try was deserving....:crazy:

bluesbreaker

Bench
It was like we were playing against 20 players. I just don't get why, the second buderus steps out of the team, we just lose the plot, and it's the case to a man. Our f**king wingers can't stay out wide, our forwards can't move laterally and Kurt f**king Gidley can't catch a ball on the full.

innsaneink

Referee
God, the Knights were the most ordinary Ive seen any team this year....definitely put a line thru them for this year.

Mackinnon quickly turning into an A class Ahole.....his lack of class is shining thru.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Beavers Headgear said:
At the request of Wiki, both the Warriors and Lions are wearing black armbands in respect of Cayless' mum.
What a class act, well done Ruben. The Warriors are looking very good IMO. definatley can win this comp.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Awesome game by the Warriors. Good to see Steve Price pay respect to the Cayless family too.

What did you guys think of the Crockett no-try. Both players were side by side and it was shoulder to shoulder contact. If Crockett had come in at an angle, then fair enough. But I thought it was just a legal challenge for the ball.

I'm not gloating, I'm just wanting other's opinions, since I didn't hear any intelligent debate whatsoever from the bunch of monkeys that are the Sky commentary team.

TooheysNew

Coach
LoL personally I don't think Gidley suits playing as a fullback
You obviously didn't watch him the first half of the season.

God, the Knights were the most ordinary Ive seen any team this year....definitely put a line thru them for this year.
Uh, the line's been through us for weeks.

innsaneink

Referee
You give up too easy Dilly.

I thought Crocketts no try was the correct decision, I think he pushed the Knights player off his line

Choppies

Coach
Steve Price. This bloke just oozes class. If anyone saw his post match interview you will know why im saying this.
A genuinely nice bloke.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
No-try to Crockett could have gone either way, didn't think there was an obvious challenge to knock the player away, but at the same time Vuna didn't exactly get a proper shot to cover it, although judging by his next few attempts...I wonder...

but yeh either way the decision went as alright

Rovelli

Bench
'Technically' it was the right decision - you (Crockett) can't interfere with the opposition (Vuna) as you jostle for the ball.

Some may think that it is part of the game, two players merely going for the ball.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
You're allowed to use the shoulder.

FTR i have no problems with the ruling on the first Warriors try.

Rovelli

Bench
If it had gone to the video ref, and the video ref had some common sense, if they had adjudicated that Crockett was going to for the ball, it SURELY would've been a try.

Rovelli

Bench
The other decisions were okay.

McKinnon did use Gatis as a bit of an obstruction in going for a hat-trick.

Latest posts