What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 Sat - WARRIORS v KNIGHTS *Match Thread*

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Everyone use to piss and moan that Newy couldn't win without Johns under Hagan, well Newy cant win without Burderus under Smith, so nothing has changed really.

strewth_mate

Bench
Dear god, we're making a lot of teams look good. Despite the fact that the Warriors are, in fact, a great team, you wouldn't see Steve Price score a 60m try against a team that wasn't :crazy:. Teams are going to love coming up against us, we'll definitely play a few into form.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dr Crane said:
You're allowed to use the shoulder.

FTR i have no problems with the ruling on the first Warriors try.

Of course you don't. The video ref ruled the decision your way! If it had have been the other way around, you'd be bitching and moaning and rightfully so. Pillock!

Iafeta

Referee
Gene Krupa said:
Of course you don't. The video ref ruled the decision your way! If it had have been the other way around, you'd be bitching and moaning and rightfully so. Pillock!

52-10, enjoy the flight home.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Gene Krupa said:

Dickhead.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Blaze said:
Crockett was offside anyway...

I can't believe everyone in the east stand saw that coming, almost everyone on the field knew it was coming, yet the best player to ever leave the Warriors, who should have been given a 400k contract, Cooper Vuna, didn't.

Blaze

Juniors
Dr Crane said:
I can't believe everyone in the east stand saw that coming, almost everyone on the field knew it was coming, yet the best player to ever leave the Warriors, who should have been given a 400k contract, Cooper Vuna, didn't.

I don't get why you quoted me?

I will assume you are aware that I never rated Vuna and you are simply sharing a joke with me.

But yeah, Crockett was offside on that play.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
It wasn't being 'offside' that was the problem, the problem was they didn't feel Vuna had a good shot at the ball, but like I said, he did get it second or third go after sliding away

Rovelli

Bench
Crockett was offside, but that's not the point.

Crockett was going to beat Vuna to the ball; Vuna then tried to get in Crockett's way, that's why Michael pushed him.

Blaze

Juniors
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
It wasn't being 'offside' that was the problem, the problem was they didn't feel Vuna had a good shot at the ball, but like I said, he did get it second or third go after sliding away

well yeah it kind of was a problem. What happened after the kick was made is irrelevant. He was offside. If anything it was a good result for the Warriors. Had they gone to the video ref the Warriors would have been penalised 50 metres further down the field.

Latest posts