What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R21 FNF - DOGS v EELS "Bandaged Bear Cup" *Match Thread*

ouwet

Bench
Well done Parramatta... You deserved the win tonight!

Morrin your a f**king idiot! Cutler should NEVER play first grade again!!!

Tonight Parramatta were to good (We did give them a 12 point start though) but with Utai, Patten (Oh how we need you!!), Mason, O'Meley and Te Maari coming back IF we can win a couple more games i would be confident of beating Parramatta if we play them again, the challenge now though is to cement a top 8 spot (Not 8th) and get those player's back!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Timmah said:
What false accusations? You pointed out the error in the public domain rather than contacting the site and suggesting they correct it. ;-)

You called someone gutless thats a false allegation :lol: damn your fun todger

WTF!!;-)

CrazyEel

Bench
Timmah said:
What false accusations? You pointed out the error in the public domain rather than contacting the site and suggesting they correct it. ;-)
Oh FFs Dodge you can be a precious little prick at times. :roll:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Y2Eel said:
Yeh they must see Finch as Smith

Finch puts in a grubber kick for Ben Smith who scores easily. Conversion attempt by Krisnan Inu unsuccessful.

Parramatta Eels 22-10

Champ (WTF)
Smith did score the try.

Which Smith are you talking about?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think he means that perhaps it was T Smith who made the kick, not B Finch.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bit hard to tell, there's a lot of incoherant posts in this thread.

Happy to ask if its a major concern, but in the meantime I'll side with the more sober version.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Willow said:
Bit hard to tell, there's a lot of incoherant posts in this thread.

Happy to ask if its a major concern, but in the meantime I'll side with the more sober version.

It was Tim Smith to Ben Smith i dont care but dodger jumped in so i thought best thing to do was drag it out...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Y2Eel said:
It was Tim Smith to Ben Smith i dont care but dodger jumped in so i thought best thing to do was drag it out...
That's perfectly understandable.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Timmah said:
I was just thinking though, while I don't condone any biting and hope Morrin is rubbed out... isn't Chewy Chewy Moi Moi, an alleged biter anyway?

Aren't some Cantebury players allegded rapists?

mattyg

Bench
no longer RJ...in case you conveniently missed the news that night, the Bulldogs were cleared of any wrong doings, and since then we've had a senior detective come out and back us up.

In chewy chewy's case, IIRC the player refused to lodge an official complaint, therefore the matter wasn't taken any further.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
Which was what the same reason the dogs got off there case.

Moi Moi was proven innocent. You can have your opinion but in the record book he was innocent, lets see if Morrin is proven Innocent.:roll:

[furrycat]

Coach
parramaniac2516 said:
Which was what the same reason the dogs got off there case.

Moi Moi was proven innocent. You can have your opinion but in the record book he was innocent, lets see if Morrin is proven Innocent.:roll:

No- nothing was proven moron. The allegation wasn't taken any further by White, so it could have happened.

Making up facts doesn't help.

[furrycat]

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Aren't some Cantebury players allegded rapists?

Innocent until proven guilty- no charges laid?

I can say you raped me and you'd be an alleged rapist.

Poor argument.

Y2Eel

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
Innocent until proven guilty- no charges laid?

I can say you raped me and you'd be an alleged rapist.

Poor argument.

[furrycat] said:
The allegation wasn't taken any further by White, so it could have happened.

Poor argument indeed:?

[furrycat]

Coach
I was making a point :roll: He says that Moi Moi was 'cleared' when absolutely nothing could happen as White didn't take it any further.

Me thinks you need to read again.

Y2Eel

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
I was making a point :roll: He says that Moi Moi was 'cleared' when absolutely nothing could happen as White didn't take it any further.

Me thinks you need to read again.

Timmah makes better points/arguments then you...

BTW Moi Moi went to the Jokedicary and was cleared not enough evidance ;-)

Latest posts