What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R21 Sat - PANTHERS v RABBITOHS *Match Thread*

pantherz9103

First Grade
Jennings a double. 24-16 ktc. Should be able to win from here but its hard to be self assured with this team. Don't let Souths back in it

pantherz9103

First Grade
Blair scores. So we're still a chance of avoiding the spoon and finally another home win! 30-16 ktc

As for Souths they're kidding if they want to make the 8 with a display like that.

Rovelli

Bench
Congrats Penrith.

Hopefully Cronulla win no more.

Hopefully you get two more wins in the next three games (before losing by 50 to the Warriors in R25) ;)

That way, you avoid the spoon!

pantherz9103

First Grade
That's the most likely way to avoid it. Need those Sharks to keep losing and have a new record losing streak.

We are capable of winning 2 of the next 3 v Cowboys (H), Knights (A), Roosters (A). Doubt we could beat the Warriors unless they have an off day or get some injuries.

The Teach

Juniors
I knew we'd win tonight when i got sick and had to miss my first home game in 20 years!

Great performance guys.

Penance

Juniors
Out of the Forward pass try, Double movement Try, Souths stupidity, and Dodgy Ref calls, well done panthers, i want the roosters to get the spoon! :D

Geohood

Bench
Penance said:
Out of the Forward pass try, Double movement Try, Souths stupidity, and Dodgy Ref calls, well done panthers, i want the roosters to get the spoon! :D

Good luck there brother :cool:

The Teach

Juniors
It's about time the luck turned our way. Yes we were lucky, but a win is a win and we'll take it any way we can get it.

Geohood

Bench
The Teach said:
It's about time the luck turned our way. Yes we were lucky, but a win is a win and we'll take it any way we can get it.

Things can turn around very quickly.. dont lose hope :eek: (ok maybe lose it for this year :p)

The Teach

Juniors
Trust me, I haven't lost hope, cos I'm still hoping we can avoid the spoon and hand it off to the sharkies! I would have been there if I hadn't been sick all week.

Eelectrica

Referee
Penance said:
Wouldn't you prefer to make the 8 :?
Even if it is to be nothing but a training run for Melbourne. Still to at least make the 8 and believe for one week that just maybe a miracle could happen is pretty cool.