What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R22 Sat - Warriors v Gold Coast

Fast Eddie said:
Not a great performance us....but we'll take it without Mckinnon and Crockett.

A couple of my favourite calls my the commentatory team were..

-"Vautvei hasn't barely made an error over the last month"
-Ropati- "You're making a habit of hat tricks"
-Rovelli-"Well actually it's my first one."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete Ropati is the biggest tool ever to hold a microphone

Still remember last season when he asked Webby how the injured shoulder was coming along the last couple of games

Webby - Not so good mate becos its my Hamstring thats giving me trouble not my shoulder:lol: :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
What did everyone think of Paddy fluffing that ball in the 2nd half? Freaking hell!

It was a shocker but he was very solid otherwise. Not a bad game from Blinky overall. Most of the dropsies were committed by the forwards today.

lockyno1

Post Whore
SpaceMonkey said:
It was a shocker but he was very solid otherwise. Not a bad game from Blinky overall. Most of the dropsies were committed by the forwards today.

He just slipped, it happens. Like all young players, they will make a mistake or two, Crockett has made some mistakes as well.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good to hear, I hope he does a interview. His online interviews are well..he speaks like a hottie!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I thought they were pretty similar tbh

Don't know what fulltime stats were, but at ht i think Price had 150 and Bailey 120, with Bailey also making 33 tackles 1st half.

Both are as inspirational for their sides as each other

Iafeta

Referee
Bailey was outstanding last night. Price had a couple of uncharacteristic errors. He was more dominant in going through the line than Bailey, but I think Bailey worked himself to a stand still, a great effort from him.