What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R23 Sat - Canberra v Warriors

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
STATISTICS Courtesy to NRLStats.com

Individual Bests

Most Tackles
Micheal Luck 31

Most Runs
David Howell 19

Most Line Breaks
David Milne 2

Most Offloads
Neville Costigan 3

Team

CANBERRA 26
Brett Kelly 3, Todd Carney, Scott Logan tries; Todd Carney 3/5 goals
WARRIORS 24
Michael Crockett, Manu Vatuvei, Epalahame Lauaki, Nathan Fien tries; Michael Witt 4/4 goals

Crowd 8,134

Halftime Warriors 18-14

Possession
Canberra 53% Warriors 47%

Completions
Canberra 33/45 (73%)
Warriors 29/37 (78%)

Tackles
Canberra 275 Warriors 336

Offloads
Canberra 9-8

Errors
15-all

Penalties
Canberra 6-3

Raider_69

Post Whore
completion rate was still below what canberra need to be successful
interesting to see we actually had more offloads then the warriors, that'd be a first for the year almost.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gotta give massive kudos to Canberra - to come out 6 days after a record spanking and put one of the competition heavyweights in their place.... sensational effort.

On the other hand, I dare say it was a "loss the Warriors had to have" and Canberra may very well have beaten anyone they played last night.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Raider_69 said:
completion rate was still below what canberra need to be successful
interesting to see we actually had more offloads then the warriors, that'd be a first for the year almost.

Therein lies the problem.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
DogEEL said:
what you don't think hohaai is a good player?

i think it was last season or the one before hohaai was killing it from dummy half.

i would rather have him coming off the bench then gatis. although gatis has been going alright lately, didnt do much tonight though. especialy with this warriors sides go forward, he's got a good kicking game too. i thought he had a good game a few weeks ago, even though he was playing out of position in centre. set up some tries too. i think it was against saints.

i think they should give him a go in hooker off the bench. i've hardly seen him this year. has he been injured? or playing PL?

Career PL player, nuff said

Latest posts