What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Sat - Canberra v Cronulla

1 more win than last season

doo daa
doo daa

also. never got flogged. finished in the positive.........beat the stains twice.
better than last season. things have improved (slightly)

skeepe

Immortal
Bernard Sutton is an absolute joke and must never appear in first grade again. Clearly he has been given his instructions to favour the Sydney team from the Canberra-hating NRL.

coolumsharkie

Referee
dragondad said:
I would like to congratulate Bernard Sutton who will be making his NRL Debut as a referee on Saturday night.Seen him alot in PL and he's a young up and coming ref,will be a ref of the future.

skeepe said:
Bernard Sutton is an absolute joke and must never appear in first grade again. Clearly he has been given his instructions to favour the Sydney team from the Canberra-hating NRL.

I missed this little gem last year.

coolumsharkie said:
I missed this little gem last year.

I guess being a sharks supporter not having anything to look forward to year in year out would drive anyone spare enough to dig sh*t like that up

coolumsharkie

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
I guess being a sharks supporter not having anything to look forward to year in year out would drive anyone spare enough to dig sh*t like that up

nammy.jpg

How did you get such a sharp wit?

Diggin' it is better than eatin' it...

Doesn't anyone ever complain about your bad breath?

skeepe

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
nammy.jpg

How did you get such a sharp wit?

Diggin' it is better than eatin' it...

Doesn't anyone ever complain about your bad breath?

Sad. Very, very sad.

coolumsharkie

Referee
skeepe said:
Sad. Very, very sad.

Well I would have thought that it was off putting, but if the smell of fecies on your breath makes you sad ol' mate, theres not much I can do about it.

It's amazing because, I thought MOST people would get a laugh out of a ref, making his debut match at the end of a season and get two polar versions of his abilty/performance/ lack thereof.

Thats what i found funny..

Nothing about the Sharks/Raiders anywhere.. yet you lame Mo Fo's (probably without reading the post) decide to get all hurt about it.

Otherwise.

Cry me a f**kin river soft c**ks.

Shorty

Staff member
Shorty said:
Looking forward to how many 'shocking' decisions go against the Raiders and cost them the game..
skeepe said:
:lol:

skeepe

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
Well I would have thought that it was off putting, but if the smell of fecies on your breath makes you sad ol' mate, theres not much I can do about it.

It's amazing because, I thought MOST people would get a laugh out of a ref, making his debut match at the end of a season and get two polar versions of his abilty/performance/ lack thereof.

Thats what i found funny..

Nothing about the Sharks/Raiders anywhere.. yet you lame Mo Fo's (probably without reading the post) decide to get all hurt about it.

Otherwise.

Cry me a f**kin river soft c**ks.

I wasn't upset about anything.

What I find sad is your attempt at humor that even a 10 year old could best.

coolumsharkie

Referee
skeepe said:
I wasn't upset about anything.

What I find sad is your attempt at humor that even a 10 year old could best.

Who Colin?

WTF are you talking about?

Are you attempting to flame me? :lol: