What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
I think we still need one more prop and Paul Vaughan may be off to the dragons unfortunately..

DiegoNT

First Grade
Massive overs. Has elijah taylor resigned with the tigers? I still think hes of value
Elijah taylor has many suitors, so won't come cheaply. Plus he's best position is lock. While i don't think sams job changes much whether he is wearing 8 or 13 some on here think it changes dramatically

DiegoNT

First Grade
We don't need Elijah Taylor. We need a good prop.
Elijah to lock, sam to prop
Sam and tom starting, george and Musgrove bench, clark tyrell depth, rochow at prop in case of an extreme emergency. Could work.
But taylor would be way out of our price range with so many clubs from both codes and hemispheres after him

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reddy is now officially retired after last Sunday.

Also we don't need Elijah Taylor. He is overrated.

I wanted Douglas but he has retired.

I'd still take Moa.

southsport

First Grade
Reddy is now officially retired after last Sunday.

Also we don't need Elijah Taylor. He is overrated.

I wanted Douglas but he has retired.

I'd still take Moa.

Rumours that Luke Douglas signed with St Helens and that manly are showing some interest in Moa.

southsport

First Grade

DiegoNT

First Grade
Moa and douglas off to the superleague, vaughan to the dragons on a big money deal

Latest posts