What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
You bet me too it lol. I'm no surprised tbh, although Clark hasn't been doing too bad.

A sign that we're trying to free up some space for some other forwards?

On a side note, we must make a play for Latrell Mitchell.
Spot on!!!!!

A sign as well that the club wants ok players out as they don't cut it.

alien

Referee
I don't think we'll have Cronk and Reynolds in the same team. If we are getting Cronk, then I think it will mean Reynolds is going to Melbourne or somewhere else.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't think we'll have Cronk and Reynolds in the same team. If we are getting Cronk, then I think it will mean Reynolds is going to Melbourne or somewhere else.
We don't need Cronk.

We should buy Asiata as a forward off the bench and use him or Sutto in the halves next season if AR gets injured!!!!!

Cronk is too much money.

You know my thoughts re our recruitment alien from the PM's I sent you.

Exsilium

First Grade
We don't need Cronk.

We should buy Asiata as a forward off the bench and use him or Sutto in the halves next season if AR gets injured!!!!!

Asiata is a good bench player but he really doesn't add much more then you already have. If anything, I think you are fine in the forwards. Maybe a good edge running back rower but you definitely need some backs.

If Burns and Jennings come good, you'll be fine but GI is going to be collecting his paycheck next year and a slight breeze will blow his knee out again.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Asiata is a good bench player but he really doesn't add much more then you already have. If anything, I think you are fine in the forwards. Maybe a good edge running back rower but you definitely need some backs.

If Burns and Jennings come good, you'll be fine but GI is going to be collecting his paycheck next year and a slight breeze will blow his knee out again.
We might have to get rid of George!!!!!

Exsilium

First Grade
Reynolds is always injured though. Maybe we should sign Cronk and let Reynolds go.

Its beginning to be a recurring theme for AR. I dont think you need a flash halfback when Walker is so good in attack.

Cronk isnt the answer. I doubt he will play on anyway.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reynolds is always injured though. Maybe we should sign Cronk and let Reynolds go.
I wouldn't.

It takes too much of our cap off.

I wouldn't pay 1.2 million for Cronk.

We need to spend it on a couple of backs and another forward I reckon.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Its beginning to be a recurring theme for AR. I dont think you need a flash halfback when Walker is so good in attack.

Cronk isnt the answer. I doubt he will play on anyway.
As I said Sutto can go to 5/8 and Cody half.

Or we could get Asiata and have him as a back up 5/8.

Or we could go after Daniel Mortimer or Jack Little John both of whom are better than that dud Luke Kelly.

alien

Referee
I wouldn't.

It takes too much of our cap off.

I wouldn't pay 1.2 million for Cronk.

We need to spend it on a couple of backs and another forward I reckon.

$1 million might be enough to get him. Reynolds is probably on around $700,000. With the salary cap rising significantly, we might find that extra $300,000 under the cap to get Cronk, if Reynolds wants to leave. Madge and Cronk have already worked together at Melbourne when Madge was assistant coach there.

Rabbits20

Immortal
$1 million might be enough to get him. Reynolds is probably on around $700,000. With the salary cap rising significantly, we might find that extra $300,000 under the cap to get Cronk, if Reynolds wants to leave. Madge and Cronk have already worked together at Melbourne when Madge was assistant coach there.
I can't see Madge wanting him though in all honesty.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
There are continuing rumours of Reynolds wanting to go to the Sharks I don't know how true they are though. They're probably incorrect because chad townsend just resigned.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

lets face it reynolds has never recovered since grub james graham bashed him 2x......reyno has never recovered since then .!......if reyno cant stay on the field then what use is he to souths (zero) !!!!FACT cody walker seems to take the big hits quite well.....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i hope reyno recuperates but when????????????????????????????????...how long is a piece of string???....how long do we persist with reyno if he is always injured???? i love reyno but its just like lote and goodwins time frame situation their days are nearly numbered so we have to move on to greener pastures!!!! FACT....Shadow...

DiegoNT

First Grade
Who has played more percentage of possible games for their clubs, adam Reynolds or Jonathon Thurston?

Who has the better win percentage?

Results may surprise a few on here

Both are 87% at playing available games for their clubs.

Reynolds has the better win percentage

Interesting.

I think poor old Adam is underrated at times. I also think a change of coach might freshen him up (not a change of club). That said, the post match vs Penrith, he and Madge looked happy together. Maybe a win did it, or maybe, he's just out of sorts (he did have appendicitis not that long ago and is a constant target on field for defences).

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Both are 87% at playing available games for their clubs.

Reynolds has the better win percentage
JT with more rep duties reduces his club playing availability.

What are the results for straight club games? JT has 5 or 6 years more game time up his sleeve too