What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I'd rather Clark over Ofahengaue and Asiata. He's more experienced and will come under the veteran cap soon if not next year.
Good point. If that happens then he'll be even better value for the position and mins he plays.

Wonder who else is in line for the veteran cap?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Guerra is off to the titans from all reports. Mitchell yes we are chasing.
I'm hearing Ferguson name.
We are also looking for some forwards
Hey Rsag I'm just ignoring the trolls mate. There are a few of them around here as always.

Geez Rsag the Titans ain't silly are they.

Look at what a buy Wallace has been for them. They are after Asiata and Guerra which are good signings.

All this talk about Clark being better than Ofehengaue and Asiata, let me say we see sometimes see a change of club really take that player to the next level.

I remember Te'o for us, he really took his game to the next level.

Brenko Lee from Canberra who looked like a dud to me is going well at the Dogs.

If we put belief into the players we are buying those players can make a big step.

Mitchell and Fergo, I'd take either of those 2 and pronto!!!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
R20 I think we are set in the 2nd rower stock with Angus, Murray, Talakai, Fuimaono. We will need another prop or two for next year

southsport

First Grade
What does everyone feel about Curtis Rona might be without a club for next year?

I read somewhere that he will be on a mega-bucks contract with the ARU, assuming of course that he will have another club if the force are cut..........the ARU may still have to pay him even if he doesn't have another club.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lets hope we get Asiata if guerra is going to titans we sure need new players
Amen to that.

The trolls on here are trying to stir things though in saying we have to keep Clark.

It's time for change imo.

Unfortunately the favourites for Asiata is the Titans too. Their recruitment ain't silly.