What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

callmack1

Staff member
Oh great! Just to compound the loss even further, it sounds like we're going to be without Sam for a while too! Haven't seen the video but apparently he shoulder charged Cherry-Evans off the ball when Tom Trbojevic got that beautiful offload away.

I'm sick of this shit!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Oh great! Just to compound the loss even further, it sounds like we're going to be without Sam for a while too! Haven't seen the video but apparently he shoulder charged Cherry-Evans off the ball when Tom Trbojevic got that beautiful offload away.

I'm sick of this shit!!
Was completely stupid by sam.
But was very similar to the bulldogs one though

Rabbits20

Immortal

I'm sick of this shit!!
That's a very poor act!!!!!

Especially if he's done that.

The whole place is a rabble!!!!!

Put a giant rocket up em Rusty!!!!! He needs to tell Sam big time if he's out for a stupid brain freeze.

Rabbits20

Immortal

I'm sick of this shit!!
Do you see what I was trying to say weeks ago now???

DiegoNT

First Grade
Pick up Latrell. Straight to fullback. Put aj back on the wing. Gray will be back soon. Then we'd have a backline of

1. Latrell
2. Aj
3. Talaki
4. Gray
5. Hunt

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Pick up Latrell. Straight to fullback. Put aj back on the wing. Gray will be back soon. Then we'd have a backline of

1. Latrell
2. Aj
3. Talaki
4. Gray
5. Hunt
Who's number 3? Never heard of him

We may lose AJ as a result but if he is asking overs, then good luck on the open market

I'd hate to see him go but in this instance if he's only interested in fullback and we have an opportunity to get Mitchell then I'd take it. Other teams will pay overs for AJ which is good for him
Good news, where did you hear that Trav?
yeah trav, cough up! Was it your mate? You know the one in the burrow? Or the one who works at Souths? Or the other mate who agrees with you about everything therefore making him obviously correct on all matters factual but more importantly fictional

Travitoh

First Grade
Good news, where did you hear that Trav?

It was mentioned in some of todays late mail that i read, with him missing the cut for today.
There's been talk of it ever since he was 'rested' against the Titans which coincided with the Tedesco rumours

callmack1

Staff member
Correctamundo.

Make it happen Souths.

Mitchell (I know it'll be a work in progress at fullback but he's got the goods and I can be patient)
AJ
Hunt
Gray
Goodwin

Looks better already.
Mitchell would be an awesome signing! A backline with him and a nice fresh GI would be great.

Make it happen Souths, use GI as the main factor to draw him in.

Latest posts