What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
What if this Walker wanting to have an upgrade on his contract or he will walk out news is just something the media grabbed out of thin air, hoping to destabilise our team, hoping we would lose against the Storm? Negativity is today's media bread and butter.

That's a strong possibility, all the negative talk this year has focussed on other clubs issues but Massoud, Weidler and Rothfield hate Souths and will take any opportunity to disrupt the club.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
That's a strong possibility, all the negative talk this year has focussed on other clubs issues but Massoud, Weidler and Rothfield hate Souths and will take any opportunity to disrupt the club.

Yeah but they're all terrible journalists. Rothfield denies the sharks are paying Dugan a ridiculous amount of money when it's pretty obvious that they are. He sees through blue and black.

CAFPOW

Juniors

I understand why Weidler hates us, but what did we do to Massoud and Rothfield?

southsport

First Grade
I understand why Weidler hates us, but what did we do to Massoud and Rothfield?

I heard that Massoud wrote a book and he wanted Rusty to endorse it, I guess Rusty didn't endorse it because it has been said that they don't like each other, Rothfield is just a sharks supporter and a News Ltd arsehole.

Mind you many celebs dislike the media generally..........which is understandable. ;)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Besides him getting the price wrong the guy has a point.

Gagai is like AJ at fullback. Gagai doesn't get involved in the plays on the edges.

He doesn't run many metres or do shit work either.

77m today for 13 hit ups isn't good enough. 4 missed tackles he had.

His defusing of the ball in goal is poor. He doesn't ground it or dive on it. He seems in pixie land like AJ.

Gagai is a good centre but he IS NOT a good enough fullback for first grade.

I have watched a lot of Gagai this year too. Not putting in every week like he should be.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Gagai loves Newcastle, he's not leaving unless he's getting a shit load more than he can get at the knights. Thank god souths were stupid enough to pay him overs. Most over rated knights player in history.

Travitoh

First Grade
Sure, a Queensland rep is over rated but 30 year old winger is the future...
I'm not surprised to see you trying to stir the pot though, you've collected enough spoons recently to put to use

Last edited:

Latest posts