What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I don't understand. Both teams probably offered Gagai 700k but we have better TPA's? It's not fair but that's how it is. That's exactly what Nathan brown said. It's not hard to read.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Sorry to break it to you but he has. Perhaps he wants to play alongside a stronger squad who has a better shot at another premiership just like Rochow

Sorry, but he hasn't. Souths offered more, plain and simple.
Both teams are not top 8 teams, and neither will be premiership contenders for a long time, It doesn't make sense to move from the knights to souths to be playing in a stronger team.

southsport

First Grade
Well Newcastle have announced he's leaving so do they need to wait the two weeks?

There can always be an embarrassing back-flip, it happened a few years back when Souths announced the signing of Luke Lewis only to have him back-flip and stay with penrith, also DCE back-flipped on his titans deal to stay with moanly.

Pommy

Coach
There can always be an embarrassing back-flip, it happened a few years back when Souths announced the signing of Luke Lewis only to have him back-flip and stay with penrith, also DCE back-flipped on his titans deal to stay with moanly.

Now newcastle have announced he's leaving and everyone knows he coming to Souths that would be unavoidable anyway.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Gagai is playing poorly this year.

I'm unsure about this signing and at the cost we are paying him is concerning.

?? He's playing in a Newcastle side that has no forward pack? He's playing for the maroons? Walters said he was considering playing him at centre because he knew how deadly he could be on the edge? Centres don't change games but our outside backs are pretty weak and it's the one area that needed bolstering. If him and GI are gonna switch between fullback and centre then it should work really well.

Latest posts