What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Apparently the roosters have only offered Blake ferguson a 1 year deal. Dragons have noticed this and offered a 3 year deal worth 550k a season. Can we compete with this? I would love to see Blake ferguson in our backline but I don't want to offer him 550k a season to be a winger.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
He's a dud!!!!!

What a shite signing that'd be.

we have 15 shiiit dud signings at present r20 its the south sydney way souths seem to want to destroy themselves for some unknown reason thats why we are on 13th position in 2017 it seems to make sense to souths and the dont knowers though....Shadow...

southsport

First Grade
Apparently the roosters have only offered Blake ferguson a 1 year deal. Dragons have noticed this and offered a 3 year deal worth 550k a season. Can we compete with this? I would love to see Blake ferguson in our backline but I don't want to offer him 550k a season to be a winger.

I wouldn't be surprised if we sign Joe Burgess or Koroibete for 2018 (or maybe both) and if GI plays in the centres with Gagai at fullback.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised if we sign Joe Burgess or Koroibete for 2018 (or maybe both) and if GI plays in the centres with Gagai at fullback.

If we get both I think AJ will probably be at fullback because the quality of our outside backs will be much better. Our team is more creative with him back there as well. Probably because Cody is at 5/8th.

DiegoNT

First Grade
For next year we have so far Inglis, gagai, Hunt and AJ. We only need 1 more 1st grade backline player ( maybe even Gray if he stays). We have burns and jennings as back up.
I don't want to waste cap space chasing expensive backs

CAFPOW

Juniors
You guys are right. He is playing reserve grade in Qld but I believe Hoeter is an upgrade to Nielsen or do you guys prefer Nielsen? Hoeter is one of the players that played well for Qld in the Residents cup along with Britt.

1. Gagai
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. GI
5. J. Burgess

Possible Reserve Backs

Hoeter
Jennings
Burns
Arthars

Latest posts