What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This season or next?
Always liked Glenn despite him being a Bronco. A good honest toiler for the donkeys who does his job without fanfare. He'll probably be put straight on the dud list if he comes though

He never makes a mistake but you would think we need to recruit props not second rowers!

Travitoh

First Grade
Yeah I'm from Donny. All the games are live on a channel called premier sports. It's £9.99 a month and shows every game plus stage of origin, the footy show and a few other bits so great value for money. Headingly is a great place to watch a game.

The South Stand bounces on matchday. Great experience.

handyman2190

Bench
Heard a whisper Gagai is having second thoughts...say it isn't so

Tough luck its done and dusted cant be reversed now 10 day cooling is long gone besides havent heard this anywhere the comentators on wed would have said it just like bird sorry he signed for broncos its tuff luck and he would have sqrewed us royaly we could have signed some1 else now its late

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I would hate for Gagai to come to Souths without wanting too though. That's the last thing we need in our team, more toxic players that don't play up to their money's worth. If he really wants to stay at Newcastle then we should just let him backflip on the deal. There's been talk of a coach trying to convince a certain player of backflipping but maybe that's only a Sydney team. There's always options on the market.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
How much would Maloney be on though????

About 800k????

I'd be sad to lose Cody.

r20 & alien and sstid in all honesty i think reynolds is far too injured to keep going like in 2014 i reckon cody/maloney is a better option i reckon reynolds is an injured liability these days i am not so sure that he will get any better with his present injuries....i find it hard that souths will oust reynolds wouldnt they oust cody 1st??reyno was there 1st right??i think its likely maloney may well be at souths soon....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
r20 & alien and sstid in all honesty i think reynolds is far too injured to keep going like in 2014 i reckon cody/maloney is a better option i reckon reynolds is an injured liability these days i am not so sure that he will get any better with his present injuries....i find it hard that souths will oust reynolds wouldnt they oust cody 1st??reyno was there 1st right??i think its likely maloney may well be at souths soon....Shadow...

I completely understand your concern shadow it's the same concern I have. But a combination of 2 running 5/8ths does promote a disaster. I don't know whether Reynolds will ever return to his 2014 form though. But I also feel as if we can't afford both Reynolds and Maloney on the cap. Our halves situation is.. difficult.