What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i have been thoroughly entertained tonight by surfingrabbit AKA diego can you go one better i had a great laugh:)cheers Shadow...p.s. oi diego have the mods got onto you yet with your latest new secret account?

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Totally off topic,even though I'm a Bunnies tragic one of my favourite players has always been Brett Kenny.
Brett has just started chemotherapy for lymphoma cancer,he's also having a rough trot with his stepson in hospital at the moment with a massive spinal injury.
So before we close em for the night,a little prayer for Bert and his family wouldn't go astray!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Totally off topic,even though I'm a Bunnies tragic one of my favourite players has always been Brett Kenny.
Brett has just started chemotherapy for lymphoma cancer,he's also having a rough trot with his stepson in hospital at the moment with a massive spinal injury.
So before we close em for the night,a little prayer for Bert and his family wouldn't go astray!

absolutely itsamansgame well said mate and for any souths fans who did not know this but brett kenny was a souths fan at a very young age .

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi R20...i think its curns13...Shadow...
Hey Shadow thanks for having my back mate and there are quite a few decent fella' in here and we all get along (you know who I'm talking about).

I believe it's BR and he is here to destabilise the forum.......

We are better than that Shadow.......

I think they are trying to come across as threatening but funny thing is I don't feel threatened in anyway........

I hope the mods get into it and we can get back to talking about Souths which is why we are here mate and not tomplay these baby like mind games....... it's just childish....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well said mate......

Great post and we need more of this sensible talk on here.......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
If sharks do sign Cronk like everyone thinks they will I don't understand why they would release Maloney? If anything Townsend is on more money?

doyen

Bench

Brett's in with a good chance of beating this cancer.
Lymphoma's are related to leukaemia & most are fairly treatable these days.
There are a number of different types;some worse than others.
I've beaten lymphoma twice--a MALT lymphoma in my stomach way back in 1992--it meant the removal of 2/3s of my stomach at the time[cured by surgery;no chemo]---that's 25 yrs ago now!! I have no discomfort at all now, & it,of course,allows me to keep a trim physique!!
I had the same type pop up in my right lung in 2005 which required the removal of the lower lobe of the lung. I had chemo once a month for 6 mths to kill off any residual nasty cells---that's 17 yrs ago.
I'm 73 yrs now & going pretty well---hoping I don't cop another one!!
Most are treatable;so hopefully Brett has a "good" one!!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I've beaten lymphoma twice--a MALT lymphoma in my stomach way back in 1992--it meant the removal of 2/3s of my stomach at the time[cured by surgery;no chemo]---that's 25 yrs ago now!! I have no discomfort at all now, & it,of course,allows me to keep a trim physique!!
I had the same type pop up in my right lung in 2005 which required the removal of the lower lobe of the lung. I had chemo once a month for 6 mths to kill off any residual nasty cells---that's 17 yrs ago.
doyen
Full of admiration for you mate,so much hope your years ahead are comfortable,full of happiness and hopefully a few more Bunnies premierships.
Take care mate!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Has anyone including myself got the feeling that our signings for the year are finished,we once again have missed out on Jimmy!

doyen

Bench
doyen
Full of admiration for you mate,so much hope your years ahead are comfortable,full of happiness and hopefully a few more Bunnies premierships.
Take care mate!

Thanks mate--have plenty to keep me going with 4 kids backed up by 13 g/kids & great g/kids!

And I also have you & the rest on here to maintain the interest in Sths & RL--although I'm quite concerned with RL as it is today!!!

What a beautiful streamlined mover Brett KENNY was!! I doubt whether NSWs have had a better 5/8 or centre since!

doyen

Bench
Thanks mate--have plenty to keep me going with 4 kids backed up by 13 g/kids & great g/kids!

And I also have you & the rest on here to maintain the interest in Sths & RL--although I'm quite concerned with RL as it is today!!!

What a beautiful streamlined mover Brett KENNY was!! I doubt whether NSWs have had a better 5/8 or centre since!

How does one "like" a post?? When I go to the "like" button it doesn't present my name!!?????????

It just says--"You like this."

southsport

First Grade

doyen you old bastard you're a fighter aren't you?

I'll have to get you some more green tea!!!

Latest posts