What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The Dogs can have Moses, Brooks, and Woods.
Moses is inconsistent in attack and is bad at defense.
Brooks is bad at defense AND attack.
Woods isn't anything special. I don't see him do many big hits or line breaks. He's ok, but we are spending enough on middle forwards already.

Tedesco is the best player at Wests Tigers by far, and I reckon we need to add a top back like him to our backline to be a premiership threat.

I would release the Burgess twins in a second to get a CONSISTENT player in woods.

De tmTrajic

Juniors
We have the players to challenge. If the Burgess boys can be trained to hold the ball & run staight & hard and hit even harder in defence, we can beat any team.

The half are top notch. At full strength we have Gi, Aaron Grey and host of upn comers. Are back row is better than many think.

Yes it would be great to add to this squad but it would be even better to get the best out of this group.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The salary cap is increasing next season, maybe by another $2 million. I reckon we should try to sign Tedesco. Offer him $1 million per year. Make the contract 2 or 3 years. Inglis can play left centre. AJ back on the wing. We need a boost to our backline for next year if we want to be premiership contenders.
We need to clear out a few if we want to get anywhere.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Well tbh id rather the twins be out of form now than in Round 26. Still got time to improve and we've seen players in our club get dropped then improve out of sight.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
We need to clear out a few if we want to get anywhere.

images

Latest posts