What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

DiegoNT

First Grade
It's not really that surprising about Moa to superleague. He spent a few seasons over there so would have connections, his 2015-2016 haven't been bad, but it's been a step down from his breakthrough 2013 and his fine follow up in 2014 so you wouldn't expect many clubs to get in a bidding war over him. He has spent his whole career pretty much on the fringes and as a lower paid player, so with his age this would likely be his last chance to cash in.

Travitoh

First Grade
It's not really that surprising about Moa to superleague. He spent a few seasons over there so would have connections, his 2015-2016 haven't been bad, but it's been a step down from his breakthrough 2013 and his fine follow up in 2014 so you wouldn't expect many clubs to get in a bidding war over him. He has spent his whole career pretty much on the fringes and as a lower paid player, so with his age this would likely be his last chance to cash in.

Agreed. He's been good without being great

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol scratch Musgrove above.

Sorry didn't see that at first R95.

Very good news.

Reyno next mate.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Lol scratch Musgrove above.

Sorry didn't see that at first R95.

Very good news.

Reyno next mate.

This is the exact reason why unfortunately I don't think we're gonna see many more significant new signings. I think the club wants to keep our squad together. In saying that I think we're getting close to our cap limit.

alien

Referee
This is the exact reason why unfortunately I don't think we're gonna see many more significant new signings. I think the club wants to keep our squad together. In saying that I think we're getting close to our cap limit.

We don't need many more new signings, but we do need another good prop and a backup half, and I'm glad the club is looking for those.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We don't need many more new signings, but we do need another good prop and a backup half, and I'm glad the club is looking for those.

Back up half? Isn't that why we signed young Connor Tracey? Apparently the kid is a gun but he's done his ACL twice.