What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Righteo guys we have a back up half to be signed in this next 48-72 hours most likely.

It's gonna be,

DRUM ROLL:loudspeaker::loudspeaker:

Lol LoLo lol LoLo.olololol

Luke Kelly.

Sorry but I'm not excited by him.

He's quite average tbh guys.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Righteo guys we have a back up half to be signed in this next 48-72 hours most likely.

It's gonna be,

Lol LoLo lol LoLo.olololol

Luke Kelly.

Sorry but I'm not excited by him.

He's quite average tbh guys.
If there's one positive, it's knowing he'll be a backup and only a backup. Not a bad option considering we had to scramble. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes into THAT category of players that just aren't up to it i.e. Nielsen, Tyrrell.

Another thing is being an Indigenous player he could really find his feet at the club with our plethora of Indigenous figures.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Even though he is a mate, if Souths signed Luke as a first choice half I'd be worried. But considering he is signed as a back-up, at late notice after an injury to our last backup half, then it's not so bad. In a perfect world he would get no game time if Walker and Reynolds play all games

alien

Referee
Even though he is a mate, if Souths signed Luke as a first choice half I'd be worried. But considering he is signed as a back-up, at late notice after an injury to our last backup half, then it's not so bad. In a perfect world he would get no game time if Walker and Reynolds play all games

they might even have Sutton at five eighth before kelly

DiegoNT

First Grade
they might even have Sutton at five eighth before kelly
Exactly. If Reynolds is injured or unavailable Luke may get the nod, as he is more of a game manager type of player with a decent kicking game, but if walker is unavailable or has to move fullback then sutton would probably still get the nod

Rabbits20

Immortal
If there's one positive, it's knowing he'll be a backup and only a backup. Not a bad option considering we had to scramble. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes into THAT category of players that just aren't up to it i.e. Nielsen, Tyrrell.

Another thing is being an Indigenous player he could really find his feet at the club with our plethora of Indigenous figures.
True R95.

True that he might surpise us.

Im just getting a few tears in my eyes at the news that AR is staying.

Also Madge was talking about our leaders at the club and included Bryson in that.

That makes me happy.

R95 most on here don't like GOODWIN and say he won't be there. But you'll see R95 he will be there. My oath he will unless he's injured. Madge really rates GOODWIN and has praised him in our leadership group so many times I've lost fingers. Gray will keep developing at centre but expect Bryson to really work on his game on the wing. That's where I think Madge will put him and I'm confident he will get the job done in catching bombs which he will keep working on and getting through the shit work. Remembe in the final v Sharks a couple of years ago and BRYSON was on the wing and he was our best player.

Also suck on that other clubs Parra, Titans and whoever else wanted AR.

There is only 1 AR.

We love you AR

Oh yes we do

It's true

Oh AR we love you

There's only one AR

One AAARRRR

I'm over the moon.

Rabbits20

Immortal
When does Sam Burgess come off contract???
Don't worry alien. I'll have a look at that soon.

We will have him locked down too probably sometime next season/maybe the latter part.

I think we will keep SAM until at least the end of 2021.

It was important we kept the big 3 together.

I think after next season Sutto will retire.

I really like the look of Crichton though. I think we need to lock him down too.

NOTE: Sammy off contract at end of 2018.

ONYAONYA RICHO!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeeee.

Alien don't be shocked if GOODWIN plays on for 2018 and fills in here and there when needed. I think he will retire after 2018.

For 2017 though alien expect Bryson in the team. Madge has once again said he's an I portant part of our leadership group. Just read the members article Diego and the haters Madge clearly says so.

Alien I am on fire and I am a truth teller and truth see'r.

Don't worry alien as my passion will be here in 2017. I will be on fire and I'll be behind Wobbie Rabbit.

Cmon alien give me a long post full of passion. I await it bro.

Bring on 2017!!!!

The Pride of the League

GLORY GLORY

UP THE MIGHTY RABBITOHS.

When Speaking of the Champions ONE Stands Above the Rest.

rabbitohs95

Bench
True R95.

True that he might surpise us.

Im just getting a few tears in my eyes at the news that AR is staying.

Also Madge was talking about our leaders at the club and included Bryson in that.

That makes me happy.

R95 most on here don't like GOODWIN and say he won't be there. But you'll see R95 he will be there. My oath he will unless he's injured. Madge really rates GOODWIN and has praised him in our leadership group so many times I've lost fingers. Gray will keep developing at centre but expect Bryson to really work on his game on the wing. That's where I think Madge will put him and I'm confident he will get the job done in catching bombs which he will keep working on and getting through the shit work. Remembe in the final v Sharks a couple of years ago and BRYSON was on the wing and he was our best player.

Also suck on that other clubs Parra, Titans and whoever else wanted AR.

There is only 1 AR.

We love you AR

Oh yes we do

It's true

Oh AR we love you

There's only one AR

One AAARRRR

I'm over the moon.
Yeah I can understand the skepticism with Kelly but we gotta give the bloke a chance, then we can see how he goes.

I noticed that too, I reckon barring injury he could get a start. I'd prefer him on the wing purely because it will let Aaron Gray develop at left centre.

Either way I'm happy to have Bryson in the squad. He puts in 100% when he wears red and green, and it takes a lot for someone to put a club before themselves. He's a hard working player and I'm proud to call him a Rabbitoh.

Here's to a successful 2017.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep awesome news Adam is staying long term
But R20 you are a grown man get your tongue out of his ass he's only human
You obviously haven't been in the Burrow much BR.

Lighten up mate and show your passion.

Alien knows how passionate I am, just ask him.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Yep maguire has praised Goodwin as senior player almost as much as he's praised Dave Tyrrell as a senior player

Get a life R20 f f sake why would I give a hoot about the burrow and thirdly stop saying ask so and so I've never even met alien or you in real life
I deal with real people not computer friends
Have you even met alien or r95 etc in real life ??
I'd guess not ,no I'll stick to calling real people I know in the flesh thanks

Goodwin on the wing ?.. Are you serious , with all the young big strong fast guys we have signed ...... Don't think so mate maybe a few games at start of season

Rabbits20

Immortal
Get a life R20 f f sake why would I give a hoot about the burrow and thirdly stop saying ask so and so I've never even met alien or you in real life
I deal with real people not computer friends
Have you even met alien or r95 etc in real life ??
I'd guess not ,no I'll stick to calling real people I know in the flesh thanks
Calm down.

I don't wish to argue at all.

I do have friends/relatives I call too which I will do so later.

I will keep posting passionate comments.

Whether you like it or not doesn't bother me.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Goodwin on the wing ?.. Are you serious , with all the young big strong fast guys we have signed ...... Don't think so mate maybe a few games at start of season
Understand where you're coming from but the only problem is they're all purely centres. Some could feature on the wing sure but at this stage it's unknown.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Time will tell.

I'm very confident.

Lote wasn't quick was he.

A lot of people I know really rate GOODWIN.

The only place I hear people complain about GOODWIN is on LU. Funny that. That's why I don't take the comments seriously anymore.

On all other SOUTHS sites and everywhere else over 90percent think he's a leader with an influence in our group.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Remember as well Locke is only on a train and trial contract.

So he may not be with us in the season.