What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Franko

Juniors
Crichton has had a great 2017 & obviously has huge potential.

If he continues with his form & development he will almost certainly play rep football.

If he does play rep his bargaining power will increase. If I was Angus I would not sign a contract so as to keep my options open.
This is possibly the reason he hasn't signed yet & what his manager has advised at this point!

Plus they have not even known what the salary cap is going to be. He might also be waiting for next year to see how we go. If we are are pathetic he make look elsewhere. If we show enough to be a threat again in the near future I believe he will stay.

southsport

First Grade
Plus they have not even known what the salary cap is going to be. He might also be waiting for next year to see how we go. If we are are pathetic he make look elsewhere. If we show enough to be a threat again in the near future I believe he will stay.

This would seem to be the most likely scenario.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Then it all comes down to Seibold and his master plan to propel us into the 8.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Oh what injury did he have???

I never heard about that....

Yeah he's got heart and some grunt in him.....

I actually don't know. He was in the hospital with Crichton post surgery via their instagrams. They were both in hospital beds. If someone knew that would be cool but if it was big enough to get surgery it must of slowed him down.

southsport

First Grade
I actually don't know. He was in the hospital with Crichton post surgery via their instagrams. They were both in hospital beds. If someone knew that would be cool but if it was big enough to get surgery it must of slowed him down.

It's been reported that Dave has struggled with injury for a couple of years now.

Scoopdog

Juniors
both angus and fui had hip ops,chrichton 1,fui both!fui also has an elbow op next monday.hope that helps,these hip ops are to limit the long term damage to their hip joints.

southsport

First Grade
both angus and fui had hip ops,chrichton 1,fui both!fui also has an elbow op next monday.hope that helps,these hip ops are to limit the long term damage to their hip joints.

Hmm, I thought Angus had a foot problem?

Ugly rumour on another forum that Souths are looking at Jackson Hastings who is being off-loaded by manly.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hmm, I thought Angus had a foot problem?

Ugly rumour on another forum that Souths are looking at Jackson Hastings who is being off-loaded by manly.

Jackson Hastings isn't actually a bad player. In fact he's a great player. I don't know why he's constantly shit on. He was great at the roosters he just has an attitude problem.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Jackson Hastings isn't actually a bad player. In fact he's a great player. I don't know why he's constantly shit on. He was great at the roosters he just has an attitude problem.
I wonder if our no dickhead policy will remain in place,I myself prefer "a bird in the hand,is worth 2 in the bush".

southsport

First Grade

I thought he was good too, but reports elsewhere about his attitude problem and unpopularity with senior players finds him getting turfed from his club of employ.