What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
I wonder if our no dickhead policy will remain in place,I myself prefer "a bird in the hand,is worth 2 in the bush".

I think the "no dickhead" policy is a thing of the past, there also has been suggestions that Souths were looking at possibly signing the bubbler.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hmm, I thought Angus had a foot problem?

Ugly rumour on another forum that Souths are looking at Jackson Hastings who is being off-loaded by manly.
I would take him.

We need a back up half like him.

Piss off Farah and he can be our back up hooker too.....

Travitoh

First Grade
Hastings - Could possibly slip onto our bench as he has genuine utility value. Currently behind DCE, Blake Green and Api Koroisau for a start at Manly. We'd be his 4th club in a young career which is a bit concerning however. Do we have the leaders around the club to keep him in his place?

Carney - Pretty much an ill disciplined AR. Grew up with a mate of mine who rates him very highly as a person, just can't help but get himself into trouble. Would slot in nicely at 6 but I'd be concerned about his discipline.

southsport

First Grade
oi SSTID i gave southsport the picture in his avatar the joker it suits him;)you cant take a thing he says seriously ok southsport is similar to rsag85 its all hot air F A C T !!!...S H A D OW...

Oi shadow, we're best buddies now and I think R20 is jealous of the avatar you gave me, you may need to give him one too.

Tyrrell signed by Warrington maybe.

Latest posts