What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

doyen

Bench
I think so doyen.

PAY is a rookie & therefore will not cost them much.

They've already decided to fork out $600k to payout Hasler so I don't see them again lashing out on a p/ship coach like Madge who will only deliver the same style as Des.
Pay is held in high regard by the Dogs so he should[or even maybe Dymock]get the gig.

Dogs have the same problem as us. Big payout to previous coach and a cap on off field spending means they'll probably have to stick with Pay as he's already on the books.

It's 100% of the reason why we went for Seibold as well.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Pretty amazing trajectory Madge and Hasler had 3 yrs after the grand final we beat the dogs in. Almost identical

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Dogs have the same problem as us. Big payout to previous coach and a cap on off field spending means they'll probably have to stick with Pay as he's already on the books.

It's 100% of the reason why we went for Seibold as well.

DKOR fair enough....i would prefer dean pay to coach souths but a madge/pay combo would be good for the dogs and i reckon a hasler/siebold combo would be good for souths than a siebold/furner combo at souths......if we dont buy a speedster winger plus a dylan walker prototype to partner gagai plus 2 running 1st grade prop/forwards with the capability of regular off loads in them then we are DOOMED . The bottom line is if we dont be pro active from here on to rd1 in 2018 then siebold or the man in the moon will fail to make the 8 because we dont have the cattle especially with the likes of graham/hunt/talakai/burns/jennings/in our back line....clark/gosie/turner/britt and used by date sutto are souths undoing in the pack whether they are in the run on side or on the bench in our top 17..... reyno is a liability we need a number 7 such as cronk that can take a hit and stay on the field fact and i believe cronk could mentor cody to a higher level fact... also will inglis play a full season if not then thats a massive problem for souths fact.....we dont need farah and never did fact.....souths are a rabble and are free falling like a lead balloon if they dont keep sacking the duds on my list luckily 6 duds from my 16 players dud list were released/sacked. i believe the dreaded wooden spoon may come our way sooner than later fact...Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Retaining Crichton is going to be very difficult there's a lot of teams, league and union that are going after him. I know there's someone in here that's certain he will resign, but I take guarantee's very lightly. We are a very unstable club as it stands.

southsport

First Grade
Retaining Crichton is going to be very difficult there's a lot of teams, league and union that are going after him. I know there's someone in here that's certain he will resign, but I take guarantee's very lightly. We are a very unstable club as it stands.

Angus' father is the problem atm so they say.

Latest posts