What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Travitoh

First Grade
Just saw a headline from the Telegraph that GI will be our fullback in 2018. Couldn't read the article as it went to pay wall though.

Season 2017 still has a week remaining. Anything speculative about how next seasons teams will shape up I'd take with a pinch of salt

southsport

First Grade
Just saw a headline from the Telegraph that GI will be our fullback in 2018. Couldn't read the article as it went to pay wall though.

I think this will be the case and AJ will get the job after GI which doesn't sound promising for any potential signing of Latrell Mitchell, all speculation though.

doyen

Bench
GI is such a great defensive FB---it's a good posse for him to control general play as well. I think that this is a wise decision.

callmack1

Staff member
I like Inglis at fullback but we do need to lessen the workload on his ageing body, that means we need to have less reliance on him but at the same time use him better in attack. His experience at the back is very important defensively and we need that.
Couldn't agree more mate.

Rsag85

Bench
According to the lurker Todd Carney to the Panthers or Rabbitohs

Attachments

• IMG_3786.PNG
    IMG_3786.PNG
    587.1 KB · Views: 9

Go Bunnies

Juniors
I have noticed some members calling for us to sign Latrell Mitchell. While he can be brilliant, he can also lose you a game - kicked out on the full twice from the kickoff and tries being scored on his side tonight. Too erratic for me.

southsport

First Grade
I have noticed some members calling for us to sign Latrell Mitchell. While he can be brilliant, he can also lose you a game - kicked out on the full twice from the kickoff and tries being scored on his side tonight. Too erratic for me.

Yeah, Mitchell played a big part in the roosters loss.

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
Looks like Sths are homing in on Jack STOCKWELL from the Knights!!
What a joke... nothing's changing under the new coach
There are other better options out there that wouldn't break the bank.
This guy has managed 16 games in last x2 years at the wooden spooners in between being injured