What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I just the segment..... it was whilst at training, smith was passing the ball he blurted 'rabbit, an exclusive'..
Maybe just tongue and cheek...
As I said earlier, info was texted to me.
Anyway, time will tell...
Yep,just watched the segment,I've never trusted anything that comes out of Captain Teflon's gob.
This is no exception!

JetRider

Juniors
Cronk to Souths would be amazing - he would add so much discipline and consistency to our attack. Our backs would benefit big time.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Here's what I'm trying to get my head around if Cronk signs with us,what becomes of AR.
Seibold has stated GI will be fullback so with this Cody will be playing 5/8,AR is not a option for 5/8 so we end up with a Cronk,Cody combination.
As we know AR has a cashed up extended contract,so if we are looking at offloading him we're going to be paying quite a substantial amount of money from our cap to another club.
The only possible solution that I can see is offloading AR to the Dogs who definitely need a half,as a swap for one of their unwanted players,thus reducing the damage to our cap.

handyman2190

Bench
Here's what I'm trying to get my head around if Cronk signs with us,what becomes of AR.
Seibold has stated GI will be fullback so with this Cody will be playing 5/8,AR is not a option for 5/8 so we end up with a Cronk,Cody combination.
As we know AR has a cashed up extended contract,so if we are looking at offloading him we're going to be paying quite a substantial amount of money from our cap to another club.
The only possible solution that I can see is offloading AR to the Dogs who definitely need a half,as a swap for one of their unwanted players,thus reducing the damage to our cap.
AR to cronulla their half played 5.8 at warriors
Baloney to penrith
Moylan to manly
Green to warriors
Thats my prediction ,AR is for the last 3 years a passenger that is a good goalkicker thats it, no team direction and his general kicks very ordinary and so injury prone its not funny

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi Southy our roster is too messy the lifestyle in cronulla would suit cronk than near redfern unless he buys in clovelly/bondi.....oi southy i reckon its a false alarm someone is b/shiiiting just think about it no way would smith say anything otherwise their would be repercussions . ITS BS .....Shadow...