What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

ThingFish

Juniors

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Team for the Charity Shield

Attachments

• 28071311_10151066979244970_2097686044072134535_o.jpg
    28071311_10151066979244970_2097686044072134535_o.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 8

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Not hard to quote what everyone can read in the paper. Also not sure how more creditable a source the paper actually are lol
You're right, it's not hard to quote your source. That's what I've been saying all along.

Like I said, journalist saying that they've "heard" something isn't any more reliable.

When they're interviewing someone and the player themselves says something, that's first hand information. That's credible

callmack1

Staff member
Yep, a great read written by Clarky.

He's Souths through and through and has been a fantastic clubman for so long, one of our best actually.

I'll be sad to see him go but it's just the way it is, we have to move in a new direction.

I wish him all the best.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I thought the second story was a good read. It’s nice to see that Seibold is giving our young guys a chance before hopping straight into the market. We have some really promising players.

We’re losing 2 second rowers next year plus I think Sam is only a short term solution for the second row. He’s always played best in the middle. I really want to see a great year from Talakai in reserve grade so maybe he gets a chance at some point off the bench.

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
I thought the second story was a good read. It’s nice to see that Seibold is giving our young guys a chance before hopping straight into the market. We have some really promising players.

We’re losing 2 second rowers next year plus I think Sam is only a short term solution for the second row. He’s always played best in the middle. I really want to see a great year from Talakai in reserve grade so maybe he gets a chance at some point off the bench.

I’d like to see us extend Fui & Murray first
Then together with Sam we have the base of our pack.

Instead of looking to sign Kaufusi who will demand big $$$$ ... rather we look at other up and coming talent to add to our backrow options and shouldn’t cost as much (eg Kikau, Marsters, Tapine, Aloiai, Su’a, Pangai )

Any big $$$ should be thrown at RTS

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I’d like to see us extend Fui & Murray first
Then together with Sam we have the base of our pack.

Instead of looking to sign Kaufusi who will demand big $$$$ ... rather we look at other up and coming talent to add to our backrow options and shouldn’t cost as much (eg Kikau, Marsters, Tapine, Aloiai, Su’a, Pangai )

Any big $$$ should be thrown at RTS

Yeah I get where’s you’re coming from but we also really need an established first grade second rower that can play big minutes. I think Sam has to move back into the prop rotation eventually. Out of all those options Kikau and Tapine would probably fit the criteria the best but at the same time they’re not very established compared to Kaufusi. If I was Souths I would would be looking to lock in Kaufusi for around 600k off the cap and top it off with TPA’s. That would still leave a lot of money for RTS and even more potential players. We would be upgrading Angus for 200k less than we could’ve paid.

Travitoh

First Grade
A quality 9 would be my first incoming priority.
I'm happy with AJ's development as a FB and at 2RF I'd be very happy locking up Fuimaono and Murray and hope that one of Leuluai, Talakai or Lucky prove to be first grade standard. If not, Sam plays an edge and I'd look at bringing in a quality prop to replace him in the middle.

Latest posts