What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

doyen

Bench
We can forget about Mitchell,Butcher & Manu as they have all re-signed with the Roosters for the next 3 seasons!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Cronk,Tedesco,Crichton,upgraded contracts for Friend & Cordner now this within the space of 6 months.
Wake up to yourselves NRL,is it any wonder more AFL goal posts are being stuck up on former league grounds.
We all know the competition isn't being played on level grounds and your agenda is killing it.
And the f**king chokers still can't win...lol!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cronk,Tedesco,Crichton,upgraded contracts for Friend & Cordner now this within the space of 6 months.
Wake up to yourselves NRL,is it any wonder more AFL goal posts are being stuck up on former league grounds.
We all know the competition isn't being played on level grounds and your agenda is killing it.
Well said!

callmack1

Staff member
Very well said.

Reynold's out for 4 weeks with knee injury.
Oh FFS! When is Reyno gonna catch a break? When are we gonna catch a break? Seriously, he's had constant injuries since 2015.

I'm pissed off now as this is not what we needed!

callmack1

Staff member
N

Shadow where are you mate,"he's made of glass"!
I know I'm sounding horrible,this could be a blessing in disguise!
Well you never know, it could be.

While Reyno getting injured again is obviously not good at all, it's not as bad as it has been in the past as our depth is so much better then it has been in the past and we have three guys that can step up and do the job.

Latest posts