What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbitoad

Juniors
PTP Injury Report: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/03/19/ptp-injury-report---manly/

Gutted for Fui, that really sucks.

I'm starting to get a bit concerned with the number of injuries we are getting.
I question the quality of our training staff.

The boys don't look as fit as most other clubs.

You've only got to look at the impact Alex Corvo has had on the Warriors to see how important that side of things is.

Losing Troy Thompson and Sean Edwards has hurt us big time in that regard

Dogmatix

Juniors
Maguire was a strength and conditioning coach at Canberra before going on to become a head coach elsewhere. Getting the strength and conditioning aspect right was one of the cornerstones of his coaching

Itsamansgame

Juniors

doyen

Bench
Will be following a different team in 2018 as my No. 1 choice!!

The EGLINTON Eels will now top Sths as my favourite.

My 11 yr old grandson will be playing prop for them in the Under 12s!!

His coach is Dave ELVY the former Penrith NRL player & coach of the Bathurst Panthers.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Will be following a different team in 2018 as my No. 1 choice!!

The EGLINTON Eels will now top Sths as my favourite.

My 11 yr old grandson will be playing prop for them in the Under 12s!!

His coach is Dave ELVY the former Penrith NRL player & coach of the Bathurst Panthers.
Good on the young fella and a front rower,you have a sturdy lad on your hands doyen.
Doyen being a proud poppy is one of life's joys....Go the mighty Eels!!!!

doyen

Bench
Good on the young fella and a front rower,you have a sturdy lad on your hands doyen.
Doyen being a proud poppy is one of life's joys....Go the mighty Eels!!!!

Yeah--he is sturdy enough[brick with ears type]---fair bit of baby fat still though----he has good ball skills & the speed of a crippled snail-----it's his first go in a comp side so here's hoping!!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Yeah--he is sturdy enough[brick with ears type]---fair bit of baby fat still though----he has good ball skills & the speed of a crippled snail-----it's his first go in a comp side so here's hoping!!
Speed of a crippled snail,I love it.Who needs speed when you have a offload!!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Who ever holds the preliminary talks definitely haven't been overly convincing and had players jumping out of their skins to join us in recent seasons,so I don't hold much hold much hope of pulling this off or any other quality signings.
We've had no cap space in recent years mate.

We finally had a bit of room this year and picked up one of the best outside backs in the sport

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Latest posts