What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Wouldn't mind seeing us sign Rhyse Martin for next season.

Strong, skillful back rower. Makes plenty of post contact metres and has a great passing game (came up playing 5/8).

Would cost very little (if not minimum wage), could play as a ball playing second rower or a utility off the bench. Great goalkicker too.

handyman2190

Bench
Wouldn't mind seeing us sign Rhyse Martin for next season.

Strong, skillful back rower. Makes plenty of post contact metres and has a great passing game (came up playing 5/8).

Would cost very little (if not minimum wage), could play as a ball playing second rower or a utility off the bench. Great goalkicker too.
Who and were is he ? In your backyard?

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Fact mate,I deal with a lot of current,ex and future high end of town sports men and women and management in my field and its comes up as freely in conversation as speaking about the wife and kids.
My field is sports rehabilitation and medicine.
You don't honestly think that these fat heads get their post codes,prestige cars and regular holidays by sitting behind a desk at their chosen publicist or TV outlet!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Fact mate,I deal with a lot of current,ex and future high end of town sports men and women and management in my field and its comes up as freely in conversation as speaking about the wife and kids.
Whether I believe you or not, that information is all i'm asking for when I ask where you heard something.

When people get absurdly defensive about it, it just makes them look like they're lying

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 @Itsamansgame @The Windsor Rabbit hey lads Sutto himself has said he wants to go around next year and he's feeling great currently! Depends on cap space though and players coming through etc he said!

Surely something can be sorted!!

John Sutton "The Legend"

Super Super Super Johnny Sutton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said he'd never say never but he'd find it so so tough if he played for another club if he played one more year and it wasn't with us.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/jo...s-i-took-on-south-sydney-20180511-p4zet5.html

Itsamansgame

Juniors
@callmack1 @Itsamansgame @The Windsor Rabbit hey lads Sutto himself has said he wants to go around next year and he's feeling great currently! Depends on cap space though and players coming through etc he said!

John Sutton "The Legend"

He said he'd never say never but he'd find it so so tough if he played for another club if he played one more year and it wasn't with us.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/jo...s-i-took-on-south-sydney-20180511-p4zet5.html
I think he might retire on a high when we win number 22 this year!

callmack1

Staff member

John Sutton "The Legend"

Another great article!!

If Sutto keeps going like this and he's feeling good, I think he will go around again.

What a legend he is!