What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
I still do not hold much hope of Angus staying. But I guess there is still a tiny tiny glimmer of a hence.

95percent tells me he's gone.

CAFPOW

Juniors
I hope the Roosters did not get whiff of the rumor that Crichton wants to stay with us. It has been
6 months since the media reported he is moving to the Roosters and I don't remember the Roosters
announcing that he signed with them. I have a feeling something is going on at Souths HQ

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I hope the Roosters did not get whiff of the rumor that Crichton wants to stay with us. It has been
6 months since the media reported he is moving to the Roosters and I don't remember the Roosters
announcing that he signed with them. I have a feeling something is going on at Souths HQ
Didn't he announce it himself?

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Wouldn't it be lovely if Crichton and Rusty upon their little meeting decided to add another chapter to the book of feuds and do over those f**king Rorters.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Yes, but why haven't the Roosters? Don't both the player and his future club announce it?
Unless I missed it or it doesn't work that way?
Normally they do mate. I don't think there's any set rules though.

I just meant that it's more than media speculation.

Galeforce

Bench
I will be happy when our relationship with Norths is formally ended. I tend to agree with Storm calling them a "pub team" , who even worse are more focused on getting a team into the NRL then development of junior talent. Willing to break the relationship with Souths over Carney ( a 30 year old player) just kinda highlights how their development program is going.

southsport

First Grade
I liked our relationship with norths and I thought it was a harmonious one.........strange decision on their part, oh well, don't forget to shut the door on your way out norths!

Travitoh

First Grade
The problem with the current arrangement is that Norths will have their own interests. As much as Souths can suggest what they would like to happen, Norths have the final say.
If Souths want to dictate what happens in NSW Cup then they'll need to enter a stand alone reserve grade like Penrith and Canterbury have which personally, i believe is the way to go.

Travitoh

First Grade
NRL.com reporting Carney to Norths is a done deal. Also states that Felise Kaufusi has agreed a 4 year deal to remain at Melbourne and will be announced in the next fortnight

ThingFish

Juniors
I will be happy when our relationship with Norths is formally ended. I tend to agree with Storm calling them a "pub team" , who even worse are more focused on getting a team into the NRL then development of junior talent. Willing to break the relationship with Souths over Carney ( a 30 year old player) just kinda highlights how their development program is going.
The rumour on NRL 360 1 or 2 weeks ago was that Norths where going to make an offer for the forsale Manly. Apparently it’s betwee them and a consortium out of Dubai. Breaking away from us might be stage 1.