What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Travitoh

First Grade
Leeson Ah Mau to NZ for $1.5m over 3 years.
Can put that one to bed now.

Not a fan of Ethan Lowe, not for that price. Last seen playing 20-30 minutes off the bench for a struggling NQ.

I would prefer to enter the new season with Turner and Leuluai playing on the edges rather than panic buy and pay good money for someone midrange.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Not a fan of Ethan Lowe, not for that price. Last seen playing 20-30 minutes off the bench for a struggling NQ.

I would prefer to enter the new season with Turner and Leuluai playing on the edges rather than panic buy and pay good money for someone midrange.
Sorry but imo Turner is a reserve grader these days!

Not a fan of him on the edge.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Agree with Lowe. No point paying overs for a bench player.

Sorenson on the other hand, he lit the world on fire for the few games he played. I thought I read somewhere something about him? No doubt killing it in reserve grade I’m sure. We should go hard for him. Sky’s the limit.

callmack1

Staff member
I'm starting to think that Sutto may go on another year. In the off season, I was saying no way will he go on in 2019 but the footy he's playing atm is just outstanding! Hopefully he keeps it up and has one final swansong in 2019.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Sorenson on the other hand, he lit the world on fire for the few games he played. I thought I read somewhere something about him? No doubt killing it in reserve grade I’m sure. We should go hard for him. Sky’s the limit.
:joy: Has to be a five year contract too.

So much better than that Su'a guy who missed 5 tackles that one time :joy:

I think Shaun Lane is off contract this season. We could do a lot worse and i imagine he wouldn't be asking for too much.
Would be a great signing.

Keegan Hipgrave from the Titans is another one I'd be looking at. Super physical and aggressive. Runs great lines and hits like a sledgehammer in defence.

Would also be very reasonably priced.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Scott Sorenson,didn't we have him already back in 2015?
Yeahver played a game though!
Yeah mate, we agree. Sorenson is nothing special.

We're referring to Fletch's tantrum where he cussed people out for suggesting we sign Jaydn Su'a and said we should sign sign Sorenson instead.

Apparently he'd played that week and scored higher in Super Coach points.

handyman2190

Bench
Agree with Lowe. No point paying overs for a bench player.

Lowe not worth more than 350k
Skys the limit for sorensen your joking sorensen instead of a 80m player whos considered at 20 a future rep player. Suas worth what crighton is. You a relative of sorensen?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm starting to think that Sutto may go on another year. In the off season, I was saying no way will he go on in 2019 but the footy he's playing atm is just outstanding! Hopefully he keeps it up and has one final swansong in 2019.
Mate if he stays fit I believe his 300th will be against Tigers... I'll be there for sure if it turns up to happen this way

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lowe not worth more than 350k
Skys the limit for sorensen your joking sorensen instead of a 80m player whos considered at 20 a future rep player. Suas worth what crighton is. You a relative of sorensen?
Of course we'd prefer Su'a. I just suggested that Sorensen was an option mate..

Let's hope we can find someone of quality!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Of course we'd prefer Su'a. I just suggested that Sorensen was an option mate.
No, you cussed out anyone who suggested Su'a. You said he couldn't tackle and that Sorensen was better based on SuperCoach points.

Then came back two weeks later after you'd actually seen him play and said we should look at Su'a and tried to pretend the previous conversation hadn't happened.

You not being secure enough to acknowledge your mistake doesn't erase it from everyone else's memory.

If you had just manned up and admitted you were wrong, people wouldn't keep throwing it back in your face mate

Mixo Joe

Juniors
No, you cussed out anyone who suggested Su'a. You said he couldn't tackle and that Sorensen was better based on SuperCoach points.

Then came back two weeks later after you'd actually seen him play and said we should look at Su'a and tried to pretend the previous conversation hadn't happened.

You not being secure enough to acknowledge your mistake doesn't erase it from everyone else's memory.

If you had just manned up and admitted you were wrong, people wouldn't keep throwing it back in your face mate
You are right Toady! R20 you are losing the plot. Too many contradictions. Su'A is a smoldering pistol who will turn into a gun!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I read on another forum that we have given Su’a the best offer so I hope he comes but he has strong roots in Brisbane plus could probably cover our contract with TPA’s. The interesting point is apparently his manager is the same as Seibold’s manager. I feel like we definitely need a Su’a or Papalli type player to replace Crichton. We can pretty much guarantee him an 80 minute role here so hopefully that’s appealing for him. He will definitely play a big part in number 22 as well. Brisbane looks to be on the slide.