What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Lot of personal stuff going on in here lately guys.

Lets keep it to football before we have to wield the ban hammer and give some people a break for a while.

Play nice or you won't be allowed to play for a while.

Remember, it's just a forum and everyone has opinions. Most of them are probably different to yours. If you're going to get worked up about that then maybe the internet is not the place for you.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
All this love is good for a mans heart, it's healthy to stir up emotions it gets the heart rate ticking along and keeps the arteries clear.
Nothing like a bit of itsa's self prescribed rehabilitation to stir the pot up,I was worried I'd lost the fire and desire to get back to my obnoxious self... guess not!
As for the dear little petals who say I'm attacking Wobbie or anybody else, quickly click onto the ABC you can catch the end of Play School,you precious little princesses!

southsport

First Grade
All this love is good for a mans heart, it's healthy to stir up emotions it gets the heart rate ticking along and keeps the arteries clear.
Nothing like a bit of itsa's self prescribed rehabilitation to stir the pot up,I was worried I'd lost the fire and desire to get back to my obnoxious self... guess not!
As for the dear little petals who say I'm attacking Wobbie or anybody else, quickly click onto the ABC you can catch the end of Play School,you precious little princesses!
Love ya itsa!
download (3).jpg

Last edited:

CliveC

Juniors
Being a new kid on the block I can say with some certainty that this forum is civilised compared to another where a significant number carried out a vendetta against two of our best players Cookie and Cody for two effing years.
Only now have these loonies conceded reluctantly that the dynamic duo are any good.
Same place had a majority backing Maguire to the hilt.Attacking Seibold after game 1 this year!
Nice change being on here at times!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I PM'd you mate...

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Being a new kid on the block I can say with some certainty that this forum is civilised compared to another where a significant number carried out a vendetta against two of our best players Cookie and Cody for two effing years.
Only now have these loonies conceded reluctantly that the dynamic duo are any good.
Same place had a majority backing Maguire to the hilt.Attacking Seibold after game 1 this year!
Nice change being on here at times!
Nah, the same crap happened here.

People (Rabbits20) just pretend it never happened because they can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong

Rabbits20

Immortal
Here is to our forgotten rep players for the weekend. The members of The NSW Blues ISP residents team.

Mawene Hiroti
Dean Britt
and our now man of the moment, Billy Brittain.

NSWRL.com.au will be streaming the game from 4:10pm Sunday if you want to see our backup hooker play in the rep arena.
Let me know how he goes mate... I'll take your word for it...

I'm hoping he's not just one of these hookers that only makes 2-3 runs. I'm hoping he has a decent running game there where he can make say 60 metres a game would be good!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
A few people on here suggested he'd be traded for Robbie Farah.

He wasn't though (clearly)

I'd like to see us sign him for next year though

So would I. He’s a great talent and I think it’s a great opportunity for him, as he has that opportunity to break into our first grade side next year. He is also playing for the NSW residents side if anyone’s interested.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So would I. He’s a great talent and I think it’s a great opportunity for him, as he has that opportunity to break into our first grade side next year. He is also playing for the NSW residents side if anyone’s interested.
Seems like a depth option and a chance at a spot on our bench. Is he big enough for back row?? Is he similar in size to Murray STID?

So he can play hooker too??

Latest posts