What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 BR and Rabbit toes have no idea there are the facts below...

Rabbit toes Juniors
Bensville rabbit said:
Check out how many tackles Turner makes in a game or a half there might just lay the answer as why Madge likes him in the 17
No no. No no no

Stats don't tell the full story. Remember ?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
CORRECTAMUNDO R20 & SSTID.....DIEGONT IS WRONG...WE KNOW WE ARE RIGHT SOME CANT SEE IT THOUGH SADLY...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow First Grade
Souths Till I Die said:
You're comparing a hooker to a centre? I understand you hate cook but there's no need to bring him into every argument. It's not gonna stop him from being in the first 17 round 1.

cook is a gun and you will be singing glory songs about cooky soon mark my words cook is a GUN and will be scoring some great tries in 2017 his speed alone is invaluable to souths even blind freddy can see that........Shadow...

Rsag85

Bench
Cheer up mate, we can look forward to watching some of the young guys come through.

Yes that's how we won the comp in season 2014 with a bunch of young talented guys given the chance during that year. I'm looking forward to seeing some of these younger guys shine now. I have faith in our talented young boys

Rabbits20

Immortal
Taupau and Fonua Blake have been charged by the judiciary.

With an early plea they miss 2 matches.

This looks like a bit of good news for us and some hope.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I can't see how that would work
Wasn't Brett Stewart medically retired by manly, so they could get cap space? If he plays on wouldn't it affect their cap?