What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'd also be going hard for Wade Graham. John Sutton just doesn't have the same authority as he once did. Maybe against weaker teams like Knights and Manly but he's 32 and over the hill.

Graham has a lot of similarities; ball playing backrower on the left hand side that can fill in at 5/8 when required. Brings a calming presence but what he has over Sutton is aggression and more go forward. He's adapted to the second row earlier than Sutto and therefore is reaping the benefits in his prime.

Another player of Indigenous descent that could be swayed by our club's culture. Come on down.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'd also be going hard for Wade Graham. John Sutton just doesn't have the same authority as he once did. Maybe against weaker teams like Knights and Manly but he's 32 and over the hill.

Graham has a lot of similarities; ball playing backrower on the left hand side that can fill in at 5/8 when required. Brings a calming presence but what he has over Sutton is aggression and more go forward. He's adapted to the second row earlier than Sutto and therefore is reaping the benefits in his prime.

Another player of Indigenous descent that could be swayed by our club's culture. Come on down.
Nevermind the Sharks LITERALLY JUST RE-SIGNED HIM lmao

alien

Referee
The salary cap is increasing next season, maybe by another $2 million. I reckon we should try to sign Tedesco. Offer him $1 million per year. Make the contract 2 or 3 years. Inglis can play left centre. AJ back on the wing. We need a boost to our backline for next year if we want to be premiership contenders.

southsport

First Grade
The salary cap is increasing next season, maybe by another $2 million. I reckon we should try to sign Tedesco. Offer him $1 million per year. Make the contract 2 or 3 years. Inglis can play left centre. AJ back on the wing. We need a boost to our backline for next year if we want to be premiership contenders.

Every other clubs salary cap will increase too so It won't necessarily help us.

alien

Referee
Every other clubs salary cap will increase too so It won't necessarily help us.
I know, but we should make him a big offer before he knows who will be the coach at Wests Tigers next year, because he doesn't want to sign with them until they say who the coach will be, and we should beat the other teams to the punch too.

alien

Referee
That's bs. It's not gonna happen.

The Dogs can have Moses, Brooks, and Woods.
Moses is inconsistent in attack and is bad at defense.
Brooks is bad at defense AND attack.
Woods isn't anything special. I don't see him do many big hits or line breaks. He's ok, but we are spending enough on middle forwards already.

Tedesco is the best player at Wests Tigers by far, and I reckon we need to add a top back like him to our backline to be a premiership threat.