What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Rsag85

Bench
Seeing that the last thread was closed for some reason.

Last rumour on twitter is Clark and Tyrell have been ask by Richo to look for a new club. Looks like the club will be making some more mid season signings. Tigers are interested in Clark. Tyrell maybe to the Titans or Knights.

handyman2190

Bench
Seeing that the last thread was closed for some reason.

Last rumour on twitter is Clark and Tyrell have been ask by Richo to look for a new club. Looks like the club will be making some more mid season signings. Tigers are interested in Clark. Tyrell maybe to the Titans or Knights.

Well i think its the right move tyrell in particular needs motivation a new club is the answer
Peats looks like going to the titans we dont need him he has been injury prone of late we need props

rabbitohs95

Bench
Good to see Richo sweeping the crap away.

He's a great administrator and exactly what we need right now. Hopefully we make some good signings in the next few months.

I have a feeling we'll be having a bit of a cleanout ala 2007. Maybe not to the same degree, but something similar.

CAFPOW

Juniors
According to Telecrap Keary is considering Rugby Union. So, why wait? He's not going to get
the now $600k asking price from us. The Reds are trying to boost their depth. Keary should go
and sign with them now.

southsport

First Grade
According to Telecrap Keary is considering Rugby Union. So, why wait? He's not going to get
the now $600k asking price from us. The Reds are trying to boost their depth. Keary should go
and sign with them now.

I heard that the dragons a baulking at the $650k that Keary is asking.

alien

Referee
with inglis moving to five eighth, i'm not surprised to hear that keary is going elsewhere after this season. now if we see that aj hasn't improved at fullback, the club might try to sign a good fullback for next year

Rabbits20

Immortal
Good to see Richo sweeping the crap away.

He's a great administrator and exactly what we need right now. Hopefully we make some good signings in the next few months.

I have a feeling we'll be having a bit of a cleanout ala 2007. Maybe not to the same degree, but something similar.

Well said R95.

Rabbits20

Immortal
and sign with them now.

That's it CAFPOW. That's it mate you've hit the bullseye.

Throw him on the plane I say with a one way ticket out.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Keary has signed with the Waratahs for next year.

Thanks for that great news.

We should tell him to go now.

His committment has not been there.

Give him a one way ticket out.

We have GI, Cody and Cook to help Adam in the halves. So we still have depth there.

If GI doesn't work out at 5/8 then give Cody one last chance to prove himself. Keary had so many chances and lacked desire.

Rabbits20

Immortal
with inglis moving to five eighth, i'm not surprised to hear that keary is going elsewhere after this season. now if we see that aj hasn't improved at fullback, the club might try to sign a good fullback for next year

Target Tedesco;-)

alien

Referee
so with inglis moving to five eighth, i wonder if that means cody will be looking for a new club too. i don't think he would be content on being a back up player anymore

CAFPOW

Juniors
so with inglis moving to five eighth, i wonder if that means cody will be looking for a new club too. i don't think he would be content on being a back up player anymore

I hope GI at 5/8 is just temporary. Maybe Madge will bring back Walker once our
forwards are settled and the media calms down about the Coffs Harbour incident.