What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
100% shadow we stuffed up big time paying 400k to keep mcguiness and letting peats go he should be told to look elseware and bring our boy back were he belongs

Madge shouldn't have picked Cam for this week.

Cam needs to be shown the door. He isn't up to it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just saw this today

Just some rumours doing the rounds
Grevs not named in first grade or reserves as the swap for a Jennings brother could be made within a few days
Peats management has been in touch with Richo as main preference is to remain in Sydney, talks are taking place with a possible out come of cook being forced to the Titans
Souths making a big play for Tedesco next year with the thought of Inglis staying at 5/8
Cheers

I'd get rid of Cook to take Peats. Throw Cam out while we are at it.

I want Peats back. Where do we sign. Throw out Tyrrell while we are at it.

Souths must go hard for Tedesco. We must. Fire up guys. I am.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Grevs, Cook, Clark and Tyrell are on the outer. Free up some space in the cap.

Grevs tick.

Throw Cook and Tyrrell out next.

At the end of the year I can do a dance when we throw Keary out.

Clear them out!!!!!

Here boy, here boy, out the window you go!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Who are u ? How would you know? Pretty sure means nothing and im questioning the salary cap practices at penrith especially if tamou goes there, so id keep quiet i would have moved grevs on before season started u have to question the commitment of a player who signs 2 years out. Take him his defence is crap and his heart is poker machine money good riddance i say

He can't hold the ball either.

Matrix

Juniors
Grevs is coming to us pretty sure there is no swap

I will be furious if thats the case,how the hell are penrith under the cap?Tamou and Grevsmuhls deal next year is around $1million for the 2,plus Merrin on huge money let alone Moylan,Cartwright,Mansour 4 kiwi internationals in Hiku,Dwz,McKendry and Whare.Peachey.Campbell Gillard and thats not even including Soward,Wallace and youngsters like Blake,2 Jennings,Yeo etc.Absolute joke.

Rsag85

Bench
I'd get rid of Cook to take Peats. Throw Cam out while we are at it.

I want Peats back. Where do we sign. Throw out Tyrrell while we are at it.

Souths must go hard for Tedesco. We must. Fire up guys. I am.

Peats always said he wanted to return to the Bunnies

Matrix

Juniors
Little bit of talk on the twittersphere that keary might be of to the waratahs

Wouldnt surprise me maybe thats why we are trying Gi at five eight.If him or Cody cant produce the goods we will have to try and find one somewhere I guess,which is easier said than done.

handyman2190

Bench
Wouldnt surprise me maybe thats why we are trying Gi at five eight.If him or Cody cant produce the goods we will have to try and find one somewhere I guess,which is easier said than done.

I dont think GI is the long term answer to the 6 his knee wont stand up to the tackling and more involvment walker is asking for too much money keeping him at bears is a strategy aimed at showing him we can do without him and if he dosent sign for what we want its his bad luck i think 200 is fair for someone who has played 4 games

DiegoNT

First Grade
"Peats is a good kid. It's tough to see him going through what he's going through... But I've got 2 dummy halves which I'm happy with"-Madge

Rabbits20

Immortal
Madge has come out this morning and said he doesn't want Peats.

Madge said we have 2 good hooker options with Cam and Damien and he's happy with them.

Golly golly gosh whats going on??????

If AJ fails at fullback the next option is play Oldfield there.

GI should be at centre and Cody at 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.