What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
if a souths game is on the weekend after origin, then i perhaps gi should sit that game out. maybe that would help him be fully fit towards the end of the season. thoughts???

Rabbits20

Immortal
if a souths game is on the weekend after origin, then i perhaps gi should sit that game out. maybe that would help him be fully fit towards the end of the season. thoughts???

It would help I reckon.

Also rumoured Penrith would like Grevsmuhl earlier than 2017 and are chasing him for 2016.

alien

Referee
It would help I reckon.

Also rumoured Penrith would like Grevsmuhl earlier than 2017 and are chasing him for 2016.

well grevs in already contracted to souths in 2016, so souths should say no. no way can we replace someone as good as grevs for the amount he is on next year

alien

Referee
All these other teams can get lost:lol:

They want our players:roll::roll:

exactly! it is bad salary cap management to let a player go if he is already contracted by you, and you can't replace him with any one as good, for the same amount of money. getting these decisions wrong can be the difference between winning a comp and not even making the top 4. once you do it once, it never stops. manly and penrith can sod off! dylan and grevs are ours for 2016! (i hope)

Rabbits20

Immortal
exactly! it is bad salary cap management to let a player go if he is already contracted by you, and you can't replace him with any one as good, for the same amount of money. getting these decisions wrong can be the difference between winning a comp and not even making the top 4. once you do it once, it never stops. manly and penrith can sod off! dylan and grevs are ours for 2016! (i hope)

Great post!

Tigers let Taupau go, trouble continues there..................

Their replacement is Joel Edwards.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The mole reckons Dylan is leaving and that Cody Walker could play at right centre.

Mole also says Goolagong to have a good year.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
The Mole and most of the people "In the know" are going off old news. The future of Walker has changed many times and there have been murmurs that Maguire may want him to stay with Big Sam pushing hardest. This is from The Australian which backs that up.

It has been reported Souths are open to the idea of swapping Walker for Manly outside back Peta Hiku, although there is also speculation that Rabbitohs coach Michael Maguire is keen for Walker to remain at Redfern.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/south-sydney-delay-decision-over-aaron-gray-and-dylan-walker/story-fnca0von-1227621539009

The fact that the board has delayed making a decision looks more positive than negative.

Matrix

Juniors
The mole reckons Dylan is leaving and that Cody Walker could play at right centre.

Mole also says Goolagong to have a good year.

Would not be a fan of that at all.Cody Walker has not even played reserve grade regularly as a center and his defensive qualities at 1st grade level are unknown.Goolagong should improve but expecting him replace Walker at this stage is optimistic too say the least.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
nathan brown should had been used last season more regularly but we persisted with tyrrell,mcqueen,grant,stewart, and turner,why we did that is also beyond me again.only clarky played well in the last rounds with goodwin it seems our star players went bush.

Can Cody tackle shadow,I've seen him he looks a bit light for a centre may have to bulk up a few kilos but definitely has the ball skills and speed I rate him better than Keary

Status
Not open for further replies.