What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Team for Round Six

Dave Q

Coach
The Preacher said:
Surely you jest David???? I wish we would've kept Bailey in exchange for Ryles, even though Ryles is playing pretty well in a beaten side. Have a laydown lovey, it's been a long day for you !! :sleeper:

A somewhat haughty retort my good fellow, I merely described Bailey as boring, I did not suggest that he was a player of indifferent calibre.

I note that you neglected to praise Lyon, feeling a bit parochial are we what?

Qucik Quiz:

What offers more excitement?

A ten week coma

or

Luke Bailey

The young Ryles, offers a most ardent prescence of gruntillage, well I can at least stomach him.

Zigwaa

Bench
Aussie selectors need to pick on form. Some blokes (some bronco players) aren't within a coooeee of the best players in the comp.

NZ pick players on form and that's why they're always hard to beat. We need to learn from them and pick players like Bowen & Merrit who are killing it at them moment.

Our selectors have a lot to learn.

RWB

Bench
Looks like a good side. Manease will have a good game as will simmonds.

Taylor had some balls to drop Sutton he had to do it the kid just is a bit low on confidence and motivation at the moment.

Dave Q

Coach
Zigwaa said:
Aussie selectors need to pick on form. Some blokes (some bronco players) aren't within a coooeee of the best players in the comp.

NZ pick players on form and that's why they're always hard to beat. We need to learn from them and pick players like Bowen & Merrit who are killing it at them moment.

Our selectors have a lot to learn.

I concurr.

Dave Q

Coach
RWB said:
Looks like a good side. Manease will have a good game as will simmonds.

Taylor had some balls to drop Sutton he had to do it the kid just is a bit low on confidence and motivation at the moment.

Good points all.

The Preacher

First Grade
Dave Q said:
A somewhat haughty retort my good fellow, I merely described Bailey as boring, I did not suggest that he was a player of indifferent calibre.

I note that you neglected to praise Lyon, feeling a bit parochial are we what?

Qucik Quiz:

What offers more excitement?

A ten week coma

or

Luke Bailey

The young Ryles, offers a most ardent prescence of gruntillage, well I can at least stomach him.

Being an ex:piggy: I very much enjoy watching Bailey going about his business. His style of play is "the purists" version of prop play, taking me back to the great hard props of the '60's and 70's.
I'd take that over the 10 week coma, because coma's being what they are, you wouldn't know if it'd been 10 weeks or 10 minutes.
icon12.gif

Satsok

Juniors
can anyone tell me why the hell JT keeps persisting with jaiman lowe?

imho, that guy is dead weight, you will find in every game he plays, he gives away stupid penalties and runs the ball up like a cat..

i dont know why he doesnt play geddes? that guy plays hard every match, u can tell just by the way he runs the ball, once hes got a run up he doesnt give a crap about the defense.. just hard and straight, whereas lowe will run hard, then get to the line and stop..

apart from that, looks like we are fielding a strong side this week and its good to see manase back in the squad..